New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · From a Train Window

anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · From a Train Window

XH2 and 56/1.2 through Acela window, likely taken after leaving New London, CT, probably 60mph at that spot. Post-processed via ON1 and Auto AI w/ Dynamic Contrast filter set to "Soft." Also cropped to remove wires at top of original, and eliminated extraneous material on camera left.

© anthonysemone 2022

X-H2    XF56mmF1.2 R WR lens    56mm    f/5.6    1/900s    250 ISO    -1.0 EV  

Nov 29, 2022 at 10:46 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · From a Train Window

Extremely sharp from through a window brother!
How was the Acela ride? We want to go to Key West and then next summer to Maine.
Driving has become a nightmare for us seniors.
We will just take the "hi speed train" then rent a car..if there are left to rent!

Hope the trip was comfortable.
Picture is great!
S/F!
RD

Nov 29, 2022 at 11:05 AM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · From a Train Window

RD, my wife and I treated ourselves to Acela First Class. AWESOME, both directions. Food was excellent. Wine as well. Snacks. Fiji water. And the "waiters" were wonderful, even when faced with a strike. 15' layover in each direction at NYC for crew change. Actual moving time each direction about 4:55. Course we're only about a century or two behind train travel in EU and Japan. When I was in ROK in 2013, damn, you could take a train anywhere you needed/wanted, except of course up into Commie land North of the 38th.

There was a NYC traffic stackup into and out of that place that extended into CT. HAH. Breakfast was great watching all the tie-up on 95. Copy that on Senior Travel. Car rentals were tough at least in BOS. Fortunately, family picked us up and dropped us off. When construction is finished, there will be a T-stop that will take us to within a couple blocks of their home.

Back to post-processing, i.e., learning how to use ON1. S/F, Brother, Tony

Nov 29, 2022 at 11:16 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.