New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Cat Sitting

bnfotografie
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Cat Sitting

Or actually, two cats sitting. Here's my excuse for this post. I'm cat sitting for my good friends who are out of town for a few days for the Thanksgiving holiday. Their cats are cute as the dickens so it's hard not to shoot them. Also, I've just started using the Leica Q2M again and had forgotten how beautiful the files are so I just have this urge to make some images with it.
Cheers,
Brent

Two Cats Sitting

LEICA Q2 MONO    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/1.7    1/160s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  

Sadie

LEICA Q2 MONO    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/1.7    1/160s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  

Hiding?

LEICA Q2 MONO    SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH. lens    28mm    f/1.7    1/50s    3200 ISO    0.0 EV  

Nov 25, 2022 at 08:02 AM
Bob Jarman
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Cat Sitting

Nice set Brent, #s 2 or 3 my fav.

Q2M looking good! How would you compare files to M9M?

Looking back, the tones in #3 are very nice!

Bob

Nov 25, 2022 at 10:53 AM
Dougo
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Cat Sitting

Beautiful rich tones and detail, if only

Cheers Ray

Nov 25, 2022 at 03:09 PM
Lightsearcher
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Cat Sitting

Great shots Brent, cats are great subjects to photograph.

Marcelo

Nov 25, 2022 at 07:20 PM
bnfotografie
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Cat Sitting

Bob Jarman wrote:
Nice set Brent, #s 2 or 3 my fav.

Q2M looking good! How would you compare files to M9M?

Looking back, the tones in #3 are very nice!

Bob

Thanks Bob. I have to say the files are just beautiful. Really rich tones and very clean at high ISO. The dynamic range is way better than the M9M. I still like the M9M for it's film look but the Q2M files are pretty special.
Cheers,
Brent

Nov 25, 2022 at 09:40 PM
bnfotografie
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Cat Sitting

Dougo wrote:
Beautiful rich tones and detail, if only

Cheers Ray

Thank you, Ray. Believe me, I realize how lucky I am.
Cheers,
Brent

Nov 25, 2022 at 09:42 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

bnfotografie
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Cat Sitting

Lightsearcher wrote:
Great shots Brent, cats are great subjects to photograph.

Marcelo

Thanks Marcelo. You're right about cats. They're not only cute but they also have a knack for getting in good light.
Cheers,
Brent

Nov 25, 2022 at 09:43 PM
nmguy
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Cat Sitting

Very good cat shots Are they yours? I've done several cat shoots for al local cat rescue. The cats were usually a bit hesitant about getting snaps of them. About 20% were comfortable enough to get "good" shots. Your cat guys & gals seemed really calm and adjusted.

We also had a blue/gray cat that was a perfect model, no fear of umbrellas or flashing lights. She was more patient than my wife under similar circumstances.

What ever the case, well executed captures. You got some really excellent images of some fine animals, kudos on you.

Nov 26, 2022 at 12:37 AM
bnfotografie
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Cat Sitting

nmguy wrote:
Very good cat shots Are they yours? I've done several cat shoots for al local cat rescue. The cats were usually a bit hesitant about getting snaps of them. About 20% were comfortable enough to get "good" shots. Your cat guys & gals seemed really calm and adjusted.

We also had a blue/gray cat that was a perfect model, no fear of umbrellas or flashing lights. She was more patient than my wife under similar circumstances.

What ever the case, well executed captures. You got some really excellent images of some fine animals, kudos on you.

Thanks very much. Most of my married life my wife and I have had cats. Currently we are cat free but I don't expect that to last very long. These cats belong to good friends who are away for a few days so I am caring for them short term.
Cheers,
Brent

Nov 26, 2022 at 07:51 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Cat Sitting

Great captures Brent!Cats love windows! Just watchin' the world go by and perhaps waiting fo that someone to take a snap!
All very well done!
Dan

Nov 26, 2022 at 10:26 AM
bnfotografie
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Cat Sitting

Danpbphoto wrote:
Great captures Brent!Cats love windows! Just watchin' the world go by and perhaps waiting fo that someone to take a snap!
All very well done!
Dan

Thanks Dan. They're probably wondering how they can get through that clear barrier between them and the birds. 😁
Cheers,
Brent

Nov 26, 2022 at 02:34 PM
bnfotografie
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Cat Sitting

One thing I like about cats is that they would never ridicule their humans the way this dog is.

https://twitter.com/Yoda4ever/status/1596467553215258629

Cheers,
Brent

Nov 26, 2022 at 02:36 PM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password