Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Blowering Dam IR

  
 
Dougo
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Blowering Dam IR


This was taken about 2 years ago after some very bad bush fires, the level of the dam now is up to the line of trees on the right,

Cheers Ray




  Canon EOS 30D    17mm    f/7.1    1/1000s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  




Nov 22, 2022 at 02:56 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Blowering Dam IR


Beautiful and dramatic. Interesting that the level of water there is going up while reservoirs here are falling to record lows.
Cheers,
Brent



Nov 22, 2022 at 06:57 PM
lazlo369
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Blowering Dam IR


Dramatic IR shot indeed. So, I presume the drought is over ?


Nov 22, 2022 at 06:59 PM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Blowering Dam IR


Gday cobber!
Beautiful sky! Great capture!
Glad that the water is returning to normal!
Digger



Nov 23, 2022 at 10:50 AM
James Markus
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Blowering Dam IR


Ray,
Super IR. Water levels are down near me, but it is good to see that OZ has recovered since we were there in 2007.
Jim

Dougo wrote:
This was taken about 2 years ago after some very bad bush fires, the level of the dam now is up to the line of trees on the right,

Cheers Ray





Nov 23, 2022 at 12:00 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Dougo
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Blowering Dam IR


bnfotografie wrote:
Beautiful and dramatic. Interesting that the level of water there is going up while reservoirs here are falling to record lows.
Cheers,
Brent


Thanks Brent, yes the worlds weather patterns are a bit hay wire at present.

Cheers Ray



Nov 23, 2022 at 03:17 PM
Dougo
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Blowering Dam IR


lazlo369 wrote:
Dramatic IR shot indeed. So, I presume the drought is over ?


Thanks Lazlo, yes it certainly is over with 3 back to back La Nina's we have had too much rain, major flooding in the Eastern states.

Cheers Ray



Nov 23, 2022 at 03:19 PM
Dougo
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Blowering Dam IR


Danpbphoto wrote:
Gday cobber!
Beautiful sky! Great capture!
Glad that the water is returning to normal!
Digger


Thanks very much DD, all the dams in NSW are at or above 100% at the moment which is the first time I can recall.

Cheers old mate.



Nov 23, 2022 at 03:21 PM
Dougo
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Blowering Dam IR


James Markus wrote:
Ray,
Super IR. Water levels are down near me, but it is good to see that OZ has recovered since we were there in 2007.
Jim



Thanks Jim, a bit too much at the moment major flooding, but that's life down here

Cheers Ray



Nov 23, 2022 at 03:23 PM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password