Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · Delivery date on GF 20-35 lens?

Jeff Rogers
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Delivery date on GF 20-35 lens?

I’m trying to figure out what to buy before the end of the year. I want the new 20–35, but also need the 100–200.
I know the 100-200 is available and on sale but what about the new 20-35? Thanks.

Nov 20, 2022 at 04:55 PM
Peter Figen
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Delivery date on GF 20-35 lens?

Jeff Rogers wrote:
I’m trying to figure out what to buy before the end of the year. I want the new 20–35, but also need the 100–200.
I know the 100-200 is available and on sale but what about the new 20-35? Thanks.

Jeff, I got a call from my buddy Damion at Samy's in Hollywood yesterday while I was out on my bike ride telling me the 20-35 was in stock and one set aside with my name on it. I could pick it up today but I don't feel like driving anywhere now, so I'll get it tomorrow on my way to the studio. I cannot imagine that there would be any kind of a sale on a brand spanking new lens that is just starting to deliver to retailers. I say get 'em both and hope that the 30mm t/s gets real, real soon too.

Nov 20, 2022 at 05:46 PM
Jeff Rogers
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Delivery date on GF 20-35 lens?

Great news!! I have one requested from B&H.

Peter Figen wrote:
Jeff, I got a call from my buddy Damion at Samy's in Hollywood yesterday while I was out on my bike ride telling me the 20-35 was in stock and one set aside with my name on it. I could pick it up today but I don't feel like driving anywhere now, so I'll get it tomorrow on my way to the studio. I cannot imagine that there would be any kind of a sale on a brand spanking new lens that is just starting to deliver to retailers. I say get 'em both and hope that the 30mm
...Show more

Nov 20, 2022 at 06:41 PM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Delivery date on GF 20-35 lens?

Jeff Rogers wrote:

It's been in stock for several weeks now in most stores here.

Nov 20, 2022 at 08:20 PM
Peter Figen
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Delivery date on GF 20-35 lens?

It seems like they rolled this out to smaller markets before hitting the U.S. Good that we're finally getting it here. Now let's hope that the tilt-shift lenses are not far behind.

Nov 20, 2022 at 08:41 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.