Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Just One More

  
 
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Just One More


I thought the milkweed pods were done for the season, but I found another one a few days ago. I'm pretty sure this is it. I loved the orderly way the seeds were organized inside the pod. Mother Nature does have her way.
Cheers,
Brent





Milkweed Pod #5

  LEICA M10-R    Summilux-M 1:1.4/50 ASPH. lens    50mm    f/2.0    1/4000s    100 ISO    -0.3 EV  




Nov 15, 2022 at 09:37 AM
tomandmarj
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Just One More


great! I love the composition and the toning. it belongs on a wall!
stay well, tom



Nov 15, 2022 at 10:10 AM
Dougo
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Just One More


Just beautiful, great light and dark tones in this.

Cheers Ray



Nov 15, 2022 at 02:59 PM
Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Just One More


Beautiful capture and amazing rendering of B&W's.

It was shot in a studio?

Marcelo



Nov 15, 2022 at 09:06 PM
Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Just One More


and I agree with Tom, this should be framed.

Marcelo



Nov 15, 2022 at 09:07 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Just One More




tomandmarj wrote:
great! I love the composition and the toning. it belongs on a wall!
stay well, tom


Thanks very much, Tom.
Cheers,
Brent



Nov 15, 2022 at 09:09 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Just One More




Dougo wrote:
Just beautiful, great light and dark tones in this.

Cheers Ray


Thanks Ray. Much appreciated.
Cheers,
Brent



Nov 15, 2022 at 09:10 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Just One More



Lightsearcher wrote:
Beautiful capture and amazing rendering of B&W's.

It was shot in a studio?

Marcelo


Thank you, Marcelo. I really appreciate the kind words. I actually shot this along the lake shore near my house and spent a lot of time working on the image. I'm going to make a print and see how it turns out.
Cheers,
Brent



Nov 15, 2022 at 09:11 PM
James Markus
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Just One More


Brent,
This is literally art - bravo!
Jim

bnfotografie wrote:
I thought the milkweed pods were done for the season, but I found another one a few days ago. I'm pretty sure this is it. I loved the orderly way the seeds were organized inside the pod. Mother Nature does have her way.
Cheers,
Brent





Nov 15, 2022 at 10:21 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Just One More


Top notch Brent, you saved the best for last!
Douglas



Nov 16, 2022 at 05:39 AM
airfrogusmc
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Just One More


Very nice indeed. Well done.


Nov 16, 2022 at 08:41 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Just One More


Yes Brent SUPER composition!!!!
Dan



Nov 16, 2022 at 09:48 AM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Just One More


James Markus wrote:
Brent,
This is literally art - bravo!
Jim



Thank you very much, Jim.
Cheers,
Brent

---------------------------------------------

douter wrote:
Top notch Brent, you saved the best for last!
Douglas


Thanks Douglas. Your comment is much appreciated.

---------------------------------------------

airfrogusmc wrote:
Very nice indeed. Well done.


Thank you, Allen. I'm glad you like it.
Cheers,
Brent

---------------------------------------------

Danpbphoto wrote:
Yes Brent SUPER composition!!!!
Dan


Thanks Dan! Very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Brent




Nov 16, 2022 at 10:10 AM
1bwana1
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Just One More


I love the textures and light you captured here Brent.

Steve



Nov 16, 2022 at 06:06 PM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Just One More


1bwana1 wrote:
I love the textures and light you captured here Brent.

Steve


Thanks very much, Steve.
Cheers,
Brent




Nov 19, 2022 at 10:26 PM
Tollefsen
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Just One More


That is stunning! Love the textures and composition and just everything!


Nov 22, 2022 at 07:59 AM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Just One More


Thanks very much. I'm glad you enjoyed looking.
Cheers,
Brent

Tollefsen wrote:
That is stunning! Love the textures and composition and just everything!




Nov 22, 2022 at 08:03 AM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password