FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              5      
       end

Archive 2022 · Next GFX camera?

JAUrrutia9
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.6 #1 · p.6 #1 · Next GFX camera?

I'd love to see a X100V Styled GFX camera. Possibly with a 35mm f1.4 equivalent fixed lens and digital some crop modes. A stabilized 50mp sensor. Weather sealing. Smallest form-factor possible. Also more custom settings save slots (12-20, with 6 quick favorites).

Dec 13, 2022 at 10:32 AM
Alistairm

Upload & Sell: On
p.6 #2 · p.6 #2 · Next GFX camera?

highdesertmesa wrote:
I think they could do all three at the same time They can just plop the GFX 100 EVF straight into it. What will be weird to me but not unusual for Fujifilm would be to make a 100R and go ahead and use a higher res EVF – like the way they undercut the GFX 100 with the 100S somewhat. I'd drop the 100S in a heartbeat for a rangefinder-style 100R that had the marked top dials for SS/ISO/EC.

This…. Please! Just release the same camera with a better EVF and proper controls for ISO and shutter speed please. For an otherwise really well thought out system the crappy EVF and omission of shutter speed and ISO dials to accommodate a massive LCD are my only major gripes!

Dec 22, 2022 at 01:07 PM
bobby350z
• • • •
p.6 #3 · p.6 #3 · Next GFX camera?

Personally next GFX they better have something much better than GFX100 EVF. I wouldn't want anything less than A1 EVF, even higher res would be better.

Dec 22, 2022 at 11:58 PM
bobby350z
• • • •
p.6 #4 · p.6 #4 · Next GFX camera?

JAUrrutia9 wrote:
I'd love to see a X100V Styled GFX camera. Possibly with a 35mm f1.4 equivalent fixed lens and digital some crop modes. A stabilized 50mp sensor. Weather sealing. Smallest form-factor possible. Also more custom settings save slots (12-20, with 6 quick favorites).

Take 50s II and stick 45mm f2.8 on it. I never get this want GFX but make it small and then asking f2 lens (f1.4 FF equivalent)

Dec 23, 2022 at 12:00 AM
highdesertmesa
• • • •
p.6 #5 · p.6 #5 · Next GFX camera?

bobby350z wrote:
Personally next GFX they better have something much better than GFX100 EVF. I wouldn't want anything less than A1 EVF, even higher res would be better.

Can an EVF like the one from the A1 even be driven by a slower non-stacked medium format sensor?

Dec 23, 2022 at 08:19 PM
rfkiii
• •
p.6 #6 · p.6 #6 · Next GFX camera?

JimKasson wrote:
I am on record as saying that the current glass would be good enough on-axis at 800 MP.

How about off-axis? Admittedly, I do not know what on-axis means here.

Jan 07, 2023 at 11:33 AM
ftllens
• • •
p.6 #7 · p.6 #7 · Next GFX camera?

100c with braw internal lol

fixed gfx would be nice too

Jan 10, 2023 at 02:36 PM
JimKasson
• • •
p.6 #8 · p.6 #8 · Next GFX camera?

rfkiii wrote:
How about off-axis? Admittedly, I do not know what on-axis means here.

On-axis means at a point that's on the lens axis. For a lens that has no tilt or shift capability, that's in the center of the image.

In the corners, the resolution of all the GF lenses is reduced from what it is in the center of the image. The short lenses seem to be the most affected, which is not unusual.

Jan 10, 2023 at 04:49 PM
betfair
• •
p.6 #9 · p.6 #9 · Next GFX camera?

Are there any rumors about the next GFX 100??

Feb 11, 2023 at 12:32 AM
wjl2124

p.6 #10 · p.6 #10 · Next GFX camera?

Agree! Love the idea of medium resolution medium format sensors with FF features. I would be really happy if the next gfx camera was essentially a 50MP 100s.

Feb 11, 2023 at 12:45 AM
Lee Saxon
• • • •
p.6 #11 · p.6 #11 · Next GFX camera?

ftllens wrote:
fixed gfx would be nice too

I'm fairly surprised there's not enough of a niche interest in this for Fuji or Hasselblad to have done this yet.

Feb 12, 2023 at 07:50 PM
       end

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.