Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Stan IV ...

  
 
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Stan IV ...


Working with a diff tool.



Kent Southers 2022



Edited on Nov 02, 2022 at 07:29 PM · View previous versions



Nov 02, 2022 at 06:49 PM
ArizonaImage
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Stan IV ...



Wow, minimalistic but phenomenal



Nov 02, 2022 at 07:06 PM
Danpbphoto
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Stan IV ...


At first my eyes did not adapt to the dimly lit tower at the top Kent! My eyes are slow at 75. Slowly it did come into view!
Yes simple yet engaging!!
Nicely done!
Dan



Nov 03, 2022 at 08:48 AM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Stan IV ...


ArizonaImage wrote:
Wow, minimalistic but phenomenal


Thanks. Glad you like it.



Nov 03, 2022 at 06:08 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Stan IV ...


Danpbphoto wrote:
At first my eyes did not adapt to the dimly lit tower at the top Kent! My eyes are slow at 75. Slowly it did come into view!
Yes simple yet engaging!!
Nicely done!
Dan


Thanks Dan. I appreciate the "slowly ... into view". That's part of it.



Nov 03, 2022 at 06:09 PM
Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Stan IV ...


Wow, this is an amazing capture, composition and processing.

Very special and beautiful work Kent.

Marcelo



Nov 03, 2022 at 09:15 PM
H7Y2B8
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Stan IV ...


Take some time to imagine your shooting angle


Nov 03, 2022 at 09:50 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Stan IV ...


Lightsearcher wrote:
Wow, this is an amazing capture, composition and processing.

Very special and beautiful work Kent.

Marcelo


Thanks Marcelo.

Your (and others FM'ers) kinds words are an encouragement.



Nov 04, 2022 at 06:37 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Stan IV ...


H7Y2B8 wrote:
Take some time to imagine your shooting angle


Thanks.

+1 not the typical shooting angle.



Nov 04, 2022 at 06:38 PM
photonoclast
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Stan IV ...


This is a great series.


Nov 04, 2022 at 06:49 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Stan IV ...


photonoclast wrote:
This is a great series.


Thanks, glad you like it.



Nov 05, 2022 at 08:06 AM
Jim Dockery
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Stan IV ...


Like Dan said my old eyes took a bit to take it all in, but that adds to the mystery and abstraction. Nice work.


Nov 05, 2022 at 08:52 AM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Stan IV ...


Jim Dockery wrote:
Like Dan said my old eyes took a bit to take it all in, but that adds to the mystery and abstraction. Nice work.


Thanks Jim.

Yeah, it even takes my eyes a bit too. Good to hear it plays to the mystery in a worthwhile manner.



Nov 05, 2022 at 10:43 AM
srsmy
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Stan IV ...


Wow! I love it. My phone can't even display the gradient properly so I had to take a look in my computer, well worth it!


Nov 27, 2022 at 07:41 PM
student42
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Stan IV ...


Really like the composition and lighting here especially the choice to have it a bit off balance. It adds to the drama in such a simple way. I have much to learn. Well executed.


Nov 28, 2022 at 12:04 AM
anthonysemone
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Stan IV ...


Out the Park, RB.


Nov 28, 2022 at 06:39 AM
airfrogusmc
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Stan IV ...


Another Stan gem Kent. Love those dark tones.


Nov 28, 2022 at 06:45 AM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Stan IV ...


srsmy wrote:
Wow! I love it. My phone can't even display the gradient properly so I had to take a look in my computer, well worth it!


Thanks. Good to hear that it presents better on the larger screen than a phone.



Nov 28, 2022 at 08:05 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Stan IV ...


student42 wrote:
Really like the composition and lighting here especially the choice to have it a bit off balance. It adds to the drama in such a simple way. I have much to learn. Well executed.


Thanks, glad you like it. +1 at learn ... I'm still doing that, too.



Nov 28, 2022 at 08:06 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Stan IV ...


anthonysemone wrote:
Out the Park, RB.


Thanks. Next is on me.



Nov 28, 2022 at 08:07 PM
1
       2       end






FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password