Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · Withdrawn: $2750 Leica Summilux 50 1.4 V3 Pre-Asph Black Chrome

qiu0717
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: $2750 Leica Summilux 50 1.4 V3 Pre-Asph Black Chrome

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Summilux 50 1.4 V3 Pre-Asph Black Chrome

Withdrawn

Price: $2,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Almost perfect condition: recent service in 6 month; perfectly smooth focus ring and clicky aperture ring; free of scratch or dent. The only imperfection is on the hood rim, a dot of paint chip. It is there when I got the lens.

Asking $2750. Price is net to me but include a regular USPS shipping.

More photos can be found: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0c0QTDiEw-6qRVfxvRCSaO6dA

Edited on Oct 02, 2022 at 11:50 AM · View previous versions

Sep 26, 2022 at 12:26 AM
Rob L
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: $2750 Leica Summilux 50 1.4 V3 Pre-Asph Black Chrome

Not Black Chrome, but standard black anodized aluminum. Nice lens though!

Oct 01, 2022 at 08:59 AM
qiu0717
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: $2750 Leica Summilux 50 1.4 V3 Pre-Asph Black Chrome

Regular black is also called black chrome. I know what you understand black chrome is the special edition made from brass, but v3 lens doesn’t have the special black chrome edition

Rob L wrote:
Not Black Chrome, but standard black anodized aluminum. Nice lens though!

Oct 01, 2022 at 10:14 AM
s.kueh
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: $2750 Leica Summilux 50 1.4 V3 Pre-Asph Black Chrome

Now, all of the Leica regular black M lens issues are black anodized, but the 50 lux v3 pre-Asph, to my knowledge, is black chromed. The limited edition issues are matte black chromed. As the name implied, the finish is slightly dull compared to the regular black chrome.

Oct 01, 2022 at 11:02 PM
qiu0717
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Withdrawn: $2750 Leica Summilux 50 1.4 V3 Pre-Asph Black Chrome

I see. I usually just call black anodized as black chrome. I think this lens is anodized tho. It is an aluminum construction and black anodized, same as the regular 50 1.4 asph.

This lens has no matte black chrome edition to my knowledge. The one that has the matte black chrome edition is the 50 1.4 asph, the current version.

s.kueh wrote:
Now, all of the Leica regular black M lens issues are black anodized, but the 50 lux v3 pre-Asph, to my knowledge, is black chromed. The limited edition issues are matte black chromed. As the name implied, the finish is slightly dull compared to the regular black chrome.

Oct 01, 2022 at 11:14 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.