Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · Sold: Nikon EM film camera kit

JoeT

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon EM film camera kit

Nikon EM film camera, lenses, strobe, etc.

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: prefer insured USPS Priority Mail

Camera and other gear is in near perfect condition cosmetically. Comes with Beston MC auto zoom 80-200mm f/4.5 lens, Nikon lens Series E 50mm f/1.8, JC Penney 2x tele-converter in case, Nikon Speedlight SB-18 in case, manual remote shutter cable, CPC Phase 2 52mm polarizing filter, and gear bag (1 broken zipper on top). I don't know if it is operational, but based on condition and my knowledge of previous owner, I'd be shocked if anything was wrong. I'll guarantee it, regardless. I just made up a price--feel free to make offers.

I recently inherited a collection of older equipment. I really don't know the value of it, so am happy to take suggestions, or make me a reasonable offer for any/all and cover shipping plus paypal fees and it will likely be yours . I'm happy to try to answer any questions or take additional pictures of any of the items. See my other ads for remainder of collection. I'll gladly combine shipping or make package deals.

Sep 24, 2022 at 02:32 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.