Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

The Queen Queue II

  
 
Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · The Queen Queue II


The love and respect the people of the UK showed to the Queen was something hard to understand for me but I totally respect the figures of culture, history and legacy.

I had the opportunity to talk with some people waiting on the queue and they are very motivated about being part of this historic moment and others are just paying respect and tribute to their 'mother" Queen.















































Edited on Sep 23, 2022 at 08:00 AM · View previous versions



Sep 22, 2022 at 07:24 PM
James Markus
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · The Queen Queue II


I like all of these - thanks for sharing them.
Jim



Sep 22, 2022 at 08:42 PM
Dragonfire
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · The Queen Queue II


B&W great touch More please.


Sep 23, 2022 at 03:52 AM
bnfotografie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · The Queen Queue II


Excellent coverage. I very much enjoyed looking at every one. I also don't really understand this whole adulation and coronation for someone based on a birthright, although I do very much like who the Queen was as a person.
Cheers,
Brent



Sep 23, 2022 at 07:34 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · The Queen Queue II


Just great compositions Marcelo!!
B&W just makes them pop so much more!!
Tones are wonderful!!
Dan



Sep 24, 2022 at 09:16 AM
Dougo
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · The Queen Queue II


A joy to see Marcelo, the tonality and comps in these is fantastic.

Cheers Ray



Sep 24, 2022 at 07:43 PM
Lightsearcher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · The Queen Queue II


James Markus wrote:
I like all of these - thanks for sharing them.
Jim


Thank you Jim for looking and commenting.
---------------------------------------------

Dragonfire wrote:
B&W great touch More please.


Thank you Frank

---------------------------------------------

bnfotografie wrote:
Excellent coverage. I very much enjoyed looking at every one. I also don't really understand this whole adulation and coronation for someone based on a birthright, although I do very much like who the Queen was as a person.
Cheers,
Brent


Thank you Brent and I agree totally with your statement

---------------------------------------------

Danpbphoto wrote:
Just great compositions Marcelo!!
B&W just makes them pop so much more!!
Tones are wonderful!!
Dan


Thank you Dan, I think this subject fits perfectly in B&W.

---------------------------------------------

Dougo wrote:
A joy to see Marcelo, the tonality and comps in these is fantastic.

Cheers Ray


Thank you Ray I really appreciate it.

Marcelo




Sep 25, 2022 at 06:16 PM







FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password