Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · Sold: (Great Deal) Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S with NISI Filter Holder and H...

pastorbbc
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: (Great Deal) Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S with NISI Filter Holder and Haida Circular Polarizer

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S with NISI Filter Holder and Haida Circular Polarizer

Sold

Price: $1,995.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: usps priority mail

I've already purchased new equipment so willing to sell this great lens and filter kit at a great price. First come first serve.

Conservatively rated as a 9+. Optically and mechanically perfect. Includes both original hoods, both front lens caps, rear lens cap, lens case, warranty card, instructions, and box.

Also included in the price is the Nisi Filter Holder and Haida 100mm Circular Polarizing Filter

Given the new tax laws, I can only accept payment through a "no fee" method.

I will cover shipping and insurance.

Edited on Sep 23, 2022 at 12:36 PM · View previous versions

Sep 20, 2022 at 02:52 PM
1DXWannabe
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: (Great Deal) Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S with NISI Filter Holder and Haida Circular Polarizer

PASTORBBC is one of the cornerstones of this web site, and I trust him implicitly with my money and my goods. One only need look to his feedback rating and the number of people glad to have done business with him, myself included to understand what I mean. Folks, put plainly, if you're NOT doing business with him, you're making a big mistake! He's honest, fair, and considerate! He's the real deal!

GLWS David,

Cheers, CARL

Sep 20, 2022 at 03:50 PM
Jonathan
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: (Great Deal) Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S with NISI Filter Holder and Haida Circular Polarizer

1DXWannabe wrote:
PASTORBBC is one of the cornerstones of this web site, and I trust him implicitly with my money and my goods. One only need look to his feedback rating and the number of people glad to have done business with him, myself included to understand what I mean. Folks, put plainly, if you're NOT doing business with him, you're making a big mistake! He's honest, fair, and considerate! He's the real deal!

GLWS David,

Cheers, CARL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was about to post a nice comment, but Carl said it better than I could have. Couldn't agree more. If you're buying from David, you'll be glad that you did! Best on the sale!

Sep 20, 2022 at 07:16 PM
air621

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: (Great Deal) Nikon Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S with NISI Filter Holder and Haida Circular Polarizer

posting for feedback, thanks for the great deal, David

Oct 19, 2022 at 08:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.