New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

ON1 2023 out next month

Zenon Char
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · ON1 2023 out next month

https://www.on1.com/store/psxe-raw23/

I'm looking forward to the new NoNoise and Tack Sharp plug-in. Got an email.

Sep 06, 2022 at 12:23 PM
Blueshound
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · ON1 2023 out next month

Yep. Should be interesting.

Brian

Sep 06, 2022 at 04:54 PM
Zenon Char
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · ON1 2023 out next month

Yes. I find this whole 3rd party app frustrating as it seems each one does something a little better than the other. In the last 6 months I have been getting the most use out of Topaz Sharpen. It can create artifacts in the background but easily solved by masking.

I do like NoNoise but at times it's a toss up between PureRaw (I only have V1) as I like the results better sometimes. PureRaw has it's own advantages because you can access colour profiles after using it. You have to remember to apply that before going to NoNoise or a Topaz app. DXO does not offer a Tack Sharp type option yet.

A combined noise and shake/motion blur app sure sounds appealing. I may try the 2023 version but I'm still not quite ready to give up Adobe's DAM and Portfolio yet.

Sep 07, 2022 at 08:25 AM
Zenon Char
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · ON1 2023 out next month

Sep 10, 2022 at 11:11 AM
cdgta

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · ON1 2023 out next month

Zenon Char wrote:
https://www.on1.com/store/psxe-raw23/

I'm looking forward to the new NoNoise and Tack Sharp plug-in. Got an email.

I am trying out ON1 & trying to decide if the 'Plus' feature with video courses, something called 'creative library' & various extras would be worth it or necessary in your opinion. I was thinking there are lots of ON1-focussed videos online so do I need the 'PLUS'? What do you think?

Sep 20, 2022 at 10:52 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Zenon Char
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · ON1 2023 out next month

cdgta wrote:
I am trying out ON1 & trying to decide if the 'Plus' feature with video courses, something called 'creative library' & various extras would be worth it or necessary in your opinion. I was thinking there are lots of ON1-focussed videos online so do I need the 'PLUS'? What do you think?

Sorry I don't have ON1. I just have the NoNoise plugin.

Sep 20, 2022 at 10:57 AM
dhlewis
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · ON1 2023 out next month

Yes, Plus is worth while and fairly priced. There is a lot of good content that is updated regularly, extra presets every month and full photgraphy courses that you can download or watch online. To me On1 has been steadily improving every year. I mostly use the plugins but I'm giving more thought about switching to them in the future.

Sep 20, 2022 at 11:07 AM
cdgta

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · ON1 2023 out next month

Thanks for this info! I am a person who really tries to learn a program well to give it a fair trial but I didn't want to spring for the 'Plus' if it wasn't kept updated well.

Sep 20, 2022 at 11:19 AM
Majestictone
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · ON1 2023 out next month

Most Definitely worth it... Plus has a lot of great information and have learned a lot from it as well.

Oct 20, 2022 at 01:34 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password