New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

Order your Leica User Manual (booklet)

burningheart
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Order your Leica User Manual (booklet)

When the M10M was announced and I pre ordered mine, I found out they were no longer including the manual but you could request it free of charge. Once I received my M10M I ordered the manual.

Not sure if the previous M10 models had the same situation but the M240 series came with the manual. It might have started with the M10M.

Aug 11, 2022 at 04:54 PM
rscheffler
• • • • • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Order your Leica User Manual (booklet)

I like that Leica makes the paper manual a free after-purchase option. TBH, for all the cameras I buy, I rarely read the paper manuals for all the reasons given for the superiority of PDF versions. Besides, some of the manuals are literally 400, 500 or more pages!

And I would barely touch Leica manuals because I'll get fingerprints all over the nice black cover.

sirimiri wrote:
^Bruh, get with teh programz, it's UX now, mang!

(I am fossilizing and still say UI too)

I would interpret those two differently. UI - user interface - is the same for all users. UX - user experience is different for each user due to various factors relevant to each user, such as level of experience, familiarity with a brand's previous products, how a given person's hands do or don't work with the physical design of the product, etc. I could see some overlap, such as how the UI could suit one person better due to the physical nature of their hands, whereas the UI would be less suitable for someone else.

At least one site I referenced claims UI is for digital only interfaces, but I don't fully agree.

Aug 11, 2022 at 05:40 PM
Frostefdflake
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Order your Leica User Manual (booklet)

No TL2..... bummer

Aug 11, 2022 at 05:57 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Desmolicious
• • • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Order your Leica User Manual (booklet)

Just got my 10-r manual. First thing I did was black out the red dot on the cover.

Aug 21, 2022 at 10:42 AM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Order your Leica User Manual (booklet)

Desmolicious wrote:
Just got my 10-r manual. First thing I did was black out the red dot on the cover.

Aug 31, 2022 at 11:36 AM
crazeazn
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Order your Leica User Manual (booklet)

boo no m10

Sep 02, 2022 at 11:47 PM
1              end

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1              end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.