Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: H&Y RevoRing Variable ND and CPL filter kits, variable adapters,...

darthalal
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: H&Y RevoRing Variable ND and CPL filter kits, variable adapters, and 82mm circular polarizer CPL Fuji Sony Canon Nikon

Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   H&Y RevoRing Variable Neutral Density ND3-ND1000 and CPL Filter with 46-62mm Variable Adapter

Available 1 following

Price: $140.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Used once or twice. Includes the CPL/Variable-ND mechanism and also the optional extra magnetic lens cap system. Comes in zippered case and original box.

This is a circular polarizer and variable ND filter all in one, fits lenses with filter threads from 46mm - 62mm.

• • •

Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   H&Y RevoRing Variable Neutral Density ND3-ND1000 and CPL Filter with 37-49mm Variable Adapter

Available

Price: $138.00

Used once or twice. Includes the CPL/Variable-ND mechanism and also the optional extra magnetic lens cap system. Comes in zippered case and original box.

This is a circular polarizer and variable ND filter all in one, fits lenses with filter threads from 37mm - 49mm. Would be really nice for someone with some Fuji (the small F2 WR lenses), Leica, and/or Voigtlander lenses.

• • •

Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   H&Y Filters 82mm HD MRC CPL Filter

Available

Price: $44.00

Opened, never used.

Prefer to sell this with the adapters below.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   H&Y Filters RevoRing 37-49mm Variable Adapter for 52mm Filters

Available

Price: $29.00

This lets you use your own filters of one size (52mm for example) and mount them on several other lenses (between 37-49mm in this example).

They've never been used - I don't think they've even been opened, except maybe when they first arrived.

In the set:

- H&Y Filters RevoRing 37-49mm Variable Adapter for 52mm Filters ($35 retail) - $30

(This has been sold:

- H&Y Filters RevoRing 67-82mm Variable Adapter for 82mm Filters ($40 retail) - $35)

• • •

Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Other Filters

Available

Price: $98.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I also have several other filters listed for sale - https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1767770/

Edited on Aug 15, 2022 at 07:14 PM · View previous versions

Aug 04, 2022 at 02:08 PM
darthalal
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: H&Y RevoRing Variable ND and CPL filter kits, variable adapters, and 82mm circular polarizer CPL Fuji Sony Canon Nikon

I kickstarted the RevoRing because I thought it was just the coolest thing, and because I end up switching systems so often that it's annoying to either 1. keep around tons of different filter sizes or 2. buy/sell/rebuy filters every time I buy or sell a lens. I thought I could just quit that whole cycle by getting these filters, but of course it was mid-pandemic when they arrived and I've slimmed down my kit and only have lenses with 2 filter sizes and already have dedicated filters for that size; so these hardly got used, and I'm trying to stick with one kit and not succumb to GAS so having these is just extra temptation to buy more lenses. Looking to let these all go.

If you're unfamiliar with the RevoRing, check out the videos here - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/revoring/revoring-a-variable-step-ring-for-your-camera-lens-filters

They're basically filters or filter adapters where you can adjust the size of the filter threads to fit a range of lenses.

Album of pictures - https://flickr.com/photos/staufhammer/albums/72177720297110973

A few inline:

Aug 04, 2022 at 02:09 PM
ftllens
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: H&Y RevoRing Variable ND and CPL filter kits, variable adapters, and 82mm circular polarizer CPL Fuji Sony Canon Nikon

tff, great seller and these are awesome

Aug 10, 2022 at 10:47 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password