FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Summer Breeze

DanielScott
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Summer Breeze

purduephotog wrote:
Don't get too caught up in the 'filter' crap going on now. Without the over-retouched digital-enhanced world we live in now this would have been an outstanding shot film days anytime.
For the hands, meh, they're hands. So many shots with 'hands' now adays are composites anyways and overly retouched as well. I believe you have a great photo here.

Thank you. There were certainly no filters applied to this shot, and besides the black and white conversion the editing consisted of removing only a few flyaway hairs that seemed to break the flow of composition.

Jul 30, 2022 at 06:25 PM
sjberg444
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Summer Breeze

I think the hands tell a story they way they are. Who knows what story but in my mind it's a pensiveness works really well in juxtaposition to the softness of everything else (and with her expression could be something she's thinking about or remembering)

Jul 31, 2022 at 03:09 PM
James Markus
• • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Summer Breeze

Daniel,
Congrats on the featured thread win. It is a moody image, that makes me want golden color tones - probably me projecting. However, it works great as a foggy-ish grayscale.
Jim

Jul 31, 2022 at 03:42 PM
Arka
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Summer Breeze

Beautiful image with a nice, pensive atmosphere. A moment of reflection in a beautiful place and time.

Aug 01, 2022 at 12:51 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Summer Breeze

sjberg444 wrote:
I think the hands tell a story they way they are. Who knows what story but in my mind it's a pensiveness works really well in juxtaposition to the softness of everything else (and with her expression could be something she's thinking about or remembering)

Thank you for the kind words.

Aug 04, 2022 at 08:40 PM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Summer Breeze

James Markus wrote:
Daniel,
Congrats on the featured thread win. It is a moody image, that makes me want golden color tones - probably me projecting. However, it works great as a foggy-ish grayscale.
Jim

Thank you so much Jim.

Aug 04, 2022 at 09:36 PM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Summer Breeze

Arka wrote:
Beautiful image with a nice, pensive atmosphere. A moment of reflection in a beautiful place and time.

I appreciate the thoughtful response Arka, thank you.

Aug 04, 2022 at 09:37 PM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password