Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: 13" MacBook Pro - 2.3GHz i7, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD - Excellent Co...

hgbisel

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 13" MacBook Pro - 2.3GHz i7, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD - Excellent Condition

13" MacBook Pro - 2020 model A2251

Sold

Price: $1,180.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

My aging eyes have convinced me to upgrade to a 16Ē MacBook Pro, so Iím selling the 13Ē model I purchased in January of last year. It's Space Gray and has the Intel 2.3 Ghz processor with 32 Gb of RAM, a 2 TB SSD and four Thunderbolt 3 ports. Itís been very reliable, and Iíve had no issues at all.

Cosmetically, it looks great. There is a very small scratch on the top cover that youíll only see if you hold it in the right light. Itís 2- 3mm long, but very shallow, and you might have to work to find it. Thatís the only flaw I can find, so I think it's fair to grade the condition as 9+.

I purchased this MacBook Pro directly from Apple with no AppleCare, so the warranty has now expired. It was $3000 at the time, but I know the value has diminished even more with the introduction of Apple's new processors. I came to my price by taking the average of all the same-spec MacBook Pros that have sold on eBay during the last 90 days ($1355), and then subtracting 12.9%.

At $1180.00, Iíll cover the PayPal fees and the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail to any PayPal-verified address in the continental U.S.

Please PM with any questions. I didn't list all the specs, but I'll be happy to provide any information I can.

Jul 06, 2022 at 06:56 PM
bonnyrcl
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 13" MacBook Pro - 2.3GHz i7, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD - Excellent Condition

Tag you for feedback..

Jul 12, 2022 at 02:51 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password