Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

FS: 9880 K7 inks and IJM Carts and Chips, CHEAP

drewharty

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: 9880 K7 inks and IJM Carts and Chips, CHEAP

9880 K7 inks and IJM Carts and Chips, CHEAP

Available

Price: $195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Fedex Ground Home Delivery

One set of 8 like new Ink Jet Mall 350ml carts (with internal bag), chips, and chip resetter for Epson 9880 and 7880 printers, and set of Ink Jet Mall K7 Neutral inks.

I am selling because my 9880 printer failed, and I had to purchase a new printer.

The inks were loaded into the carts and the carts were loaded into the printer. After doing several initial fills and power cleanings to trouble shoot a problem, I determined the print head had failed. The carts are now approximately half full of ink, as you can see in the pictures.

The carts will ship with the inks still loaded in the carts. A second set of carts (with no internal bag) and chips for the 9880 that had flushing fluid will be included for free. (Flushing fluid is not included.)

The 8 carts are cost approximately $260 new. The set of chips approximately $100, and the inks $1208 for a 350ml full set, so approximately $600 for the ink remaining in the 8 carts.

All the chips on the carts worked in my printer, but I CANNOT GUARANTEE THE CHIPS WILL WORK IN YOUR PRINTER.

I am offering a super deal, if the carts, chips, and inks meet your needs. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Jul 01, 2022 at 07:58 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password