FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2022 · OM-1 battery grip (HLD-10 ) IN STOCK

Alex Phan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · OM-1 battery grip (HLD-10 ) IN STOCK

dcisive wrote:
Thanks Alex for the update. I ordered mine from Eugene as well as a friend that also ordered his.

I get one myself too. 😂

Jul 22, 2022 at 11:17 PM
dcisive
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · OM-1 battery grip (HLD-10 ) IN STOCK

I'll let you all know my thoughts on using it. I had my doubts but will find out if it enhances the use of the OM-1. I was so used to it on my former R5 Canon but the weight and bulk didn't encourage my using it. But I suspect the size difference alone may make all the difference.

Jul 23, 2022 at 10:28 AM
robert_in_ca
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · OM-1 battery grip (HLD-10 ) IN STOCK

dcisive wrote:
I'll let you all know my thoughts on using it. I had my doubts but will find out if it enhances the use of the OM-1. I was so used to it on my former R5 Canon but the weight and bulk didn't encourage my using it. But I suspect the size difference alone may make all the difference.

I've been using mine since April and for me it makes a difference when using my OM-1 with the 150-400 mounted. The ergonomics are way better than my R5 + grip was but it's not as quite as good as my E-M1X or R3 was. The most comfortable cameras I have ever owned have been the E-M1X and R3.

Jul 30, 2022 at 09:36 AM
dcisive
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · OM-1 battery grip (HLD-10 ) IN STOCK

Yeah I get that. But I'm at the point now, where size and weight is a factor which diminished my enjoyment. I simply didn't enjoy dragging out my gripped R5 and heavy RF lenses anymore. What a vast difference it's made for me. It's now pure fun without the trudge. And I've compared images of the same subjects that happen to have lots of detail involved, and the 40-150 f2.8 Pro lens on my OM-1 is delivering the very same detail my R5 did before with the RF100-500L or RF70-200 f2.8 L, so I have NO complaints. I see NO compromise and that's a great feeling.

Jul 30, 2022 at 11:10 AM
       end

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.