Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · CaptureOne iPad, First Impressions?

Sagar
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · CaptureOne iPad, First Impressions?

As many of you may be knowing, CaptureOne released iPad version today. Just curious if anyone tried/trying it and what’s your first impression and how does it compared with LR Cloud

https://www.captureone.com/en/products/capture-one-for-ipad

Jun 28, 2022 at 12:32 PM
bjhurley
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · CaptureOne iPad, First Impressions?

I'm somewhat interested in this (as a Capture One user) but it seems impossible to figure out how much it costs. The pricing page is no help; the email I got from Capture One only says there's a 7-day free trial and then you pay a monthly subscription but it doesn't say what that costs. It also doesn't say whether my current license to Capture One covers an iPad activation or whether it's a separate full-price paid subscription. If the latter, I'd probably just get a MacBook Air instead so I can have a light, mobile, and fully functional version of Capture One under my current license.

Jun 28, 2022 at 03:51 PM
jwpstl
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · CaptureOne iPad, First Impressions?

$5 per month

https://learn.captureone.com/blog-posts/what-to-expect-from-capture-one-for-ipad/

bjhurley wrote:
I'm somewhat interested in this (as a Capture One user) but it seems impossible to figure out how much it costs. The pricing page is no help; the email I got from Capture One only says there's a 7-day free trial and then you pay a monthly subscription but it doesn't say what that costs. It also doesn't say whether my current license to Capture One covers an iPad activation or whether it's a separate full-price paid subscription. If the latter, I'd probably just get a MacBook Air instead so I can have a light, mobile, and fully functional version
...Show more

Jun 28, 2022 at 05:52 PM
Lotuselite
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · CaptureOne iPad, First Impressions?

Layering and masking to come they say.
I was looking to see what remains if you discontinue your subscription but I need to search further as I can't find anything.
Lightroom allows you to export edits made up to the point where you cease your subscription and everything except develop and maps continue to function, (at least that was the situation the last time I checked).

I like C One and have the purchased version and would prefer a one time purchase for the iPad even at a higher price than say, a years subscription.
Not sure they will make that available but I really only use my iPad for temporary or on the go versions.
Edit to add that I have Affinity for iPad so I am not without options.

Jun 28, 2022 at 09:56 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.