Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl

  
 
JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


Bri had her own online gaming entourage. And though most of the shots we took were non-gaming she wanted to make sure we got at least couple she could use with her followers. Probably mostly young drooling boys!!!
John





1, Gamer Girl







2, Sophisticated Girl







3, Pretty Girl







4, Girl Next Door



Edited on Jun 18, 2022 at 04:05 PM · View previous versions



Jun 18, 2022 at 10:07 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


I envy you John, and others, the fact that you can interact and photograph these beautiful young women. And you have an artifact of that occasion.
Well done!
Dan



Jun 18, 2022 at 01:17 PM
JBPhotog
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


Curious as to your lighting, are you using strobe with modelling lights and if so what wattage?


Jun 18, 2022 at 03:39 PM
johnld
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


I like the color temp of the tight portrait.


Jun 21, 2022 at 09:07 AM
brad-man
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


Wonderful series John. I'm going to have to side with the gamers on this one, #1 is my favorite. As has been mentioned, excellent lighting.


Jun 23, 2022 at 12:59 AM
JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


Danpbphoto wrote:
I envy you John, and others, the fact that you can interact and photograph these beautiful young women. And you have an artifact of that occasion.
Well done!
Dan

Dan as always thanks so much for the interest. Interestingly there are the photographers who say they only shoot animals or landscape because they don't talk back!
When on locations I'm often asked how one gets a job like this. I always tell them that it's a dirty job and somebody has to do it and better me than you!!! LoL
Thanks, John



Jun 24, 2022 at 01:00 AM
JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


JBPhotog wrote:
Curious as to your lighting, are you using strobe with modelling lights and if so what wattage?


JB, some of these shoots are not easy shoots. Not because the shooting itself is difficult but because this is one that was done in a Motel 6, so makes for a pretty cramped and limited studio!!
Yes I did use monolights with modeling lights. I don't remember the power but I'd say 3 lights and maybe less than 200 ws since I usually shoot at f8, iso 100. I think I was already using my Photogenic's Powerlight 1500's at that time.
Thanks so much
John



Jun 24, 2022 at 01:13 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


johnld wrote:
I like the color temp of the tight portrait.


John thanks so much for looking and liking the light. It's always good to get some outside confirmation that something is working!! Thanks
John



Jun 24, 2022 at 01:15 AM
JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


brad-man wrote:
Wonderful series John. I'm going to have to side with the gamers on this one, #1 is my favorite. As has been mentioned, excellent lighting.


Brad thanks so much for the comment and thanks for reinforcing my choices in lighting. I kinda knew no matter WHAT I said, the gamer in everyone would eventually win out! LoL
Brad, Thanks
John



Jun 24, 2022 at 01:46 AM
JBPhotog
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


JohnSil wrote:
JB, some of these shoots are not easy shoots. Not because the shooting itself is difficult but because this is one that was done in a Motel 6, so makes for a pretty cramped and limited studio!!
Yes I did use monolights with modeling lights. I don't remember the power but I'd say 3 lights and maybe less than 200 ws since I usually shoot at f8, iso 100. I think I was already using my Photogenic's Powerlight 1500's at that time.
Thanks so much
John


Thanks. I was wondering since the size of her iris' are pretty big it must have been quite dark.



Jun 24, 2022 at 02:00 PM
JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


Jb, yes with strobes irises are usually big but in this case she's wearing contacts so I'm sure they aren't changing whether inside or outside. You can always tell because the colors are usually too vivid and the colors are too separated. not enough blending and too perfect too.
John



Jun 24, 2022 at 08:42 PM
GoodEgg
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


She has good rapport with the camera. I like this set. The first image could be titled "Pulp Fiction For The New Generation." Look out, Uma.


Jun 26, 2022 at 01:29 AM
JohnSil
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Is She Your Typical Gamer Girl


GoodEgg wrote:
She has good rapport with the camera. I like this set. The first image could be titled "Pulp Fiction For The New Generation." Look out, Uma.


Yes Uma, for sure, look out!
Good, thanks so much for enjoying the set and for the comments.
Thanks, John



Jun 28, 2022 at 11:22 AM







FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password