Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · Battery Grip Availability?

dcisive
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Battery Grip Availability?

Has anyone heard of or been told when the battery grip for the OM-1 is supposed to become reasonably available? I haven't hear a peep nor heard of anyone getting one. I would imagine it must be held up in the supply line shortage issues around the world for all I know. Just curious.

Jun 12, 2022 at 02:43 PM
Pwdrhound

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Battery Grip Availability?

I ordered one from Olympus a couple of months ago now. Still being processed. Emailed Olympus and asked, but no surprise they couldn't give a date. I'm really wanting the grip, but will just have to wait. Seems there were a very few people who got one at this point.

Jun 12, 2022 at 06:28 PM
johnvanr
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Battery Grip Availability?

I have one grip I ordered early on. My second grip and the kit I ordered are nowhere in sight as far as I know.

Jun 13, 2022 at 08:12 AM
jadedaid

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Battery Grip Availability?

With all things OMDS these days, there is regional availability. If you're in Europe this summer you can pick one up there in stock today. The US seems to have had larger demand from the looks of it?

Jun 13, 2022 at 09:43 AM
RZ350

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Battery Grip Availability?

When I ordered my grip, I was expecting it to take a month or three. Imagine my shock when I got a phone call 2 days later saying the grip was in. This was 2 months ago. I finally got a call that my free battery is in. And OM has established a relationship with Sun Camera in Canada for service. They are getting there. Not perfect yet.

Jun 15, 2022 at 01:48 PM

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.