Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

OM-1 grip extender (not battery grip)

weomck

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · OM-1 grip extender (not battery grip)

My pinky hangs off the bottom of the OM-1 and I'm hoping it's just a matter of time before someone makes a grip-extender though I haven't been able to find it. Smallrig has a video cage for OM-1 that you can pre-order but I'm looking for an L-bracket with a bit of a grip extension. (don't really care about the L-bracket, just want the grip extension)
Just wondering if anyone else is looking for the same thing or if there's something out there already.
-Leo

Jun 11, 2022 at 01:10 PM
Chuck Eklund
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · OM-1 grip extender (not battery grip)

I would like a base plate with a removable L bracket. The base plate will provide about the right amount of extension for me. L brackets often block the full use of the fully articulated LCD screen and would leave it off most of the time.

Jun 11, 2022 at 04:26 PM
hoodlum90
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · OM-1 grip extender (not battery grip)

RRS is currently working on it.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/66236886

RRS is making a bracket, I can confirm that. We don't have a specific timeframe for either the opening of pre-orders, or the delivery of the plate itself, but we have the camera now, and are full-speed-ahead as of this week.

The supply chain situation is what it is, so I don't want to set a specific expectation for delivery. Also, this may end up being a one-and-done run, so if you know you'll want it at some point, I'd probably recommend either pre-ordering, or picking it up once it starts to deliver.

Jun 11, 2022 at 08:18 PM

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password