Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Leica SL2, 50mm Summilux SL, and Accessories BUNDLE

danieldouloslee
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica SL2, 50mm Summilux SL, and Accessories BUNDLE

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica SL2, 50mm Summilux SL, and Accessories BUNDLE

Sold

Price: $8,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Selling this as a bundle as my GAS continues! For sale are the following:

- Leica SL2 (no box or papers), battery charger
- 50mm Summilux SL (boxed but no outer box)
- Leica M to L adapter (no box or papers)
- Extra SCL-4 Battery (no box or papers)
- Match Technical Thumbs Up (boxed)

The Camera is in good condition, but I wanted to highlight 3 specific areas: the rubber eyepiece has a slight tear (included in pictures). A cosmetic mark on the back middle bottom of the camera (white scuff), and lastly, the ding on the bottom corner of the camera. That is the one that requires most attention, but camera is fully operational without any issues. You can inspect the images further (I know that there's a lot to go through). The camera comes without the box or papers, but just with the battery charger.

To compensate, I am including an extra battery, a M to L adapter, and a Match Technical Thumbs Up, to probably make it the cheapest SL2 out there.

Additionally, as part of the bundle, is the 50mm Summilux SL. It is the BEST 50mm lens out there. I've had a few times, and I only come back to the SL line just for this lens. The new 4.0 FW update for the SL2 makes this lens a joy to shoot with.

Priced at $8100 net

Plenty of references if needed! But as previously mentioned, you probably have seen my GAS flare ups over the past few years

May 23, 2022 at 11:17 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password