Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · Withdrawn: Leica CL gear for trade

crf59
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Leica CL gear for trade

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica CL w/23mm, 18-56mm, 11-23mm, 55-135mm lenses

Withdrawn

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I realize this is an unusual trade request, but here goes. I have a mint CL with the 23, 18-56, 11-23 and 55-135mm lenses I'd like to trade for Nikon Z gear. I have 2 full sets of the CL, so this is redundant. I love it (best balanced Leica setup in my opinion), but want to grow a Nikon Z stable. Being very conservative, all of the gear is AT LEAST 9. One tiny silver chip on the 18-56 focus ring. All glass is pristine. Here's what I'm interested in:

Nikon Z7 or Z6 II (only - want the extra card slot) and 24-120, 14-30, 24-70 2.8, 105 macro Z lenses. Getting one of the bodies is the first priority. Make it easy on yourself. On the low end, my gear is valued at: CL - $1500, 18-56 - $700, 23 - $700, 11-23 - $900, 55-135 - $900. So expecting something close to that in value. Want 9+ gear with low mileage only. I do not want to sell at this time - tired of dealing with PayPal tax issues. Established members only - you pay your shipping, I pay mine. Will also throw in at least one extra battery and a leather half case. I am happy to add pics tomorrow.

May 14, 2022 at 06:10 PM
jubbaa

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Leica CL gear for trade

Hi

Please pm or email me if you are considering relisting your Leica gear, I'm interested in one of your lenses.

Kind regards

James

Jun 01, 2022 at 11:49 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.