1       2       3       4      
       end

Canon 5DRs Recommendations

gdanmitchell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · Canon 5DRs Recommendations

Peter Figen wrote:
I've never once seen banding in either of my 5DSR's, but I've never ever had to push the shadows, well, hell, I don't know how many stops are the equivalent of what Dan is showing us here. If you're that far off in your exposures, you've got bigger problems than banding. I still have these two cameras and use them as well as the 5D4 but in my semi-retired state, I'm shooting more and more with the GFX100s and it's kicking major ass and the processing of those files in Capture One is just spectacular.

I think that people
...Show more

Agree, obviously.

May 18, 2022 at 12:40 PM
Tim Carpenter
• • •
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · Canon 5DRs Recommendations

For those that are interested, the 5DSr is back in the Canon Refurbished Store for $1199. So, ....I ordered mine. Appreciate all of the input on this thread. Looking forward to working with that camera and the additional detail I'll be able to get with my Landscape/Cityscapes work.

May 19, 2022 at 08:59 PM
JohnSil
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · Canon 5DRs Recommendations

Tim Carpenter wrote:
For those that are interested, the 5DSr is back in the Canon Refurbished Store for $1199. So, ....I ordered mine. Appreciate all of the input on this thread. Looking forward to working with that camera and the additional detail I'll be able to get with my Landscape/Cityscapes work.

Great, it's an amazing camera!!!
John

May 19, 2022 at 11:21 PM
gdanmitchell
• • • • • • •
p.5 #4 · p.5 #4 · Canon 5DRs Recommendations

Tim Carpenter wrote:

Congratulations. If you have questions after you get it, be sure to post. There are lots of people with experience with this camera.

Dan

May 20, 2022 at 09:36 AM
burningheart
• • • •
p.5 #5 · p.5 #5 · Canon 5DRs Recommendations

Tim Carpenter wrote:

Congrats Tim, Terrific camera, I have great memories of having mine and using for 8 years. I parted ways with mine 2 months ago. Still a great camera and the detail is great. Hopefully we will see some of your shots in the Canon Spring or soon Canon summer image thread.

May 20, 2022 at 12:05 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password