Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · How to Use Custom Function of 50S ii to set Shoot without lens On

rollsman4
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · How to Use Custom Function of 50S ii to set Shoot without lens On

I am using the GFX 50S ii

I am using GF lenses and want to use Pentax 645 120 A Macro with adaptor. I dont want to go into the menu to change this setting when I switch to my GF lenses. Can I do this and can you explain how to do it. Thank you

May 10, 2022 at 07:29 AM
wsheldon
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · How to Use Custom Function of 50S ii to set Shoot without lens On

I haven't used the GFX 50S ii, but the "SHOOT WITHOUT LENS" setting in other Fuji bodies does not have any effect when using lenses with electronic contacts (like Fuji GF lenses). It just lets the camera operate when no lens is detected. I just leave it set to ON for when I occasionally use MF Rokinon lenses or other adapters.

May 10, 2022 at 07:49 AM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · How to Use Custom Function of 50S ii to set Shoot without lens On

Like the above poster said... just set it and forget it.

May 10, 2022 at 11:55 AM
rollsman4
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · How to Use Custom Function of 50S ii to set Shoot without lens On

Fantastic Thank you Both

May 10, 2022 at 12:26 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.