1       2      
       end

Archive 2022 · Rise Up

Shaun Nyc
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Rise Up

eeneryma wrote:
I never said you weren’t entitled to your opinion. When you start to make this a personal attack, you dishonor yourself and and lose all photographic credibility you might have. In the future, please do not comment on any of my photos.
Steve

Where's the personal attack. I said the photos suck and that's a personal attack? I think that's just an opinion on the photography tho. I never said anything derogatory about you personally so you're wrong there. Liberals are so used to not hearing other opinions the last few years you might be confused about what they are anymore. I will comment when and where I want. You understand that Steve? Good, have a good one

May 06, 2022 at 06:11 PM
airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Rise Up

Why do you asume he is a liberal? Here the ugly us against them head is raised again. I can tell you this if you happen to be in the sh*t. The real sh*t and the rounds are coming in you are not going to give a ----- if you are next to a conservative or a liberal. The only thing to care about will be you having their back and them having yours becasue you are all Americans. It's this us against them mentality that is going to destroy us and it is on full display right here in this thread.

May 06, 2022 at 06:21 PM
Shaun Nyc
• • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Rise Up

airfrogusmc wrote:
Why do you asume he is a liberal? Here the ugly us against them head is raised again. I can tell you this if you happen to be in the sh*t. The real sh*t and the rounds are coming in you are not going to give a ----- if you are next to a conservative or a liberal. The only thing to care about will be you having their back and them having yours becasue you are all Americans. It's this us against them mentality that is going to destroy us and it is on full display right here in
...Show more

Nobody is attacking liberals Allen; it's this far left political garbage people look to escape at a photography forum once in a while. But it's impossible apparently. Fk it

May 06, 2022 at 06:32 PM
airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Rise Up

I never said you were attacking liberals. Only that you are making a judgement about him and maybe others. He is an American. An American first which is what we should all be. Same could also be said coming here to escape far right and religious speak. Thus the reason I was saying earlier in this thread to take the political speak somewhere else more appropriate. And instead talk about the photographs.

You certainly are free to like and dislike whatever but I woiuld hope you could give better reason than it sucks. Because what sucks for A don't suck for B. What about them suck. I stand by my point is they are showing how divided we are as a country.

May 06, 2022 at 06:42 PM
Shaun Nyc
• • •
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Rise Up

Well that's where we disagree, I see anti vaxxer threads, drag kids and abortion rally's aa political in nature. Force fed this garbage all day until the lights go out. It gets tiring . Lets just agree to disagree and move on.

May 06, 2022 at 06:53 PM
airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Rise Up

Yeah and photographers like Robert Frank and his book The Americans at the time it came out was labeled by some as commie propaganda. Again Steves photographs like many street photographers work is just a mirror of our society. If it's not out there they couldn't photography it. The really good work can, like Franks The Americans, show things some my not want to see.

And let's not forget it when it is taken to an extreme. The Degenerative Art Exhibition.

May 06, 2022 at 07:00 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.