Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       end
  

Naomi Judd

  
 
Desmolicious
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Naomi Judd


Fantastic work as always Peter, and they must have loved it.

RIP Naomi, mental illness is a terrible thing.



May 15, 2022 at 07:55 PM
Peter Figen
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Naomi Judd


Desmolicious wrote:
Fantastic work as always Peter, and they must have loved it.

RIP Naomi, mental illness is a terrible thing.


Thanks Huss. I can't remember. Was this in the show we did?




May 15, 2022 at 09:08 PM
Desmolicious
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Naomi Judd


Peter Figen wrote:
Thanks Huss. I can't remember. Was this in the show we did?



I don't think so. But it should have been!



May 15, 2022 at 09:21 PM
Peter Figen
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Naomi Judd


Desmolicious wrote:
I don't think so. But it should have been!


Man, we had those suckers crammed in there so tight as it was. There were so many good ones that I had to leave out.



May 15, 2022 at 10:12 PM
solarwar
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Naomi Judd


Amazing capture Peter!


May 18, 2022 at 05:41 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

Peter Figen
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Naomi Judd


solarwar wrote:
Amazing capture Peter!


Thanks so much. And I'm putting a package in the mail to you tomorrow. I found the set of three rear filters for the lens I sold you, plus there are a couple of gels I cut down to tape to the back of the lens. I knew I had those somewhere and they finally popped up.





May 18, 2022 at 07:16 PM
solarwar
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · Naomi Judd


Peter Figen wrote:
Thanks so much. And I'm putting a package in the mail to you tomorrow. I found the set of three rear filters for the lens I sold you, plus there are a couple of gels I cut down to tape to the back of the lens. I knew I had those somewhere and they finally popped up.



Thats beyond kind- I'll be sure to pass the good will on



May 19, 2022 at 01:02 AM
one_abouve_all
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #8 · p.3 #8 · Naomi Judd


Not bad! but who are 'the Judds'?


May 19, 2022 at 06:14 PM
Peter Figen
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #9 · p.3 #9 · Naomi Judd


one_abouve_all wrote:
Not bad! but who are 'the Judds'?


Seeing where your profile says you're from, it's not surprising to not have heard of them. A mother/daughter pop/country music duo who hit peak popularity in the late 1980's to the mid 1990's, more or less.




May 19, 2022 at 07:22 PM
1       2      
3
       end






FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password