FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              49      
       end

Canon R7

jpeter
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.50 #1 · p.50 #1 · Canon R7

Thx duncang, i don't own one yet, but not having the back button options would be a deal breaker. Interesting how different the customize menus are from r5. Jp

Jul 06, 2022 at 06:48 PM
duncang
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.50 #2 · p.50 #2 · Canon R7

jpeter wrote:
Thx duncang, i don't own one yet, but not having the back button options would be a deal breaker. Interesting how different the customize menus are from r5. Jp

I don't have an R5 so no idea what the options are. R7 customisation options are great - not much you can't configure.

Jul 06, 2022 at 07:18 PM
jpeter
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.50 #3 · p.50 #3 · Canon R7

The menus that you shared look like a very direct way to get af details assigned to each button. For the r5, each custom button can pick from about 100 different functions, but no direct way to assign multiple combinations on each button.
I will eventually buy a r7. First step is new computer so i can use the raws. Jp

duncang wrote:
I don't have an R5 so no idea what the options are. R7 customisation options are great - not much you can't configure.

Jul 06, 2022 at 07:34 PM
vbnut
• •
p.50 #4 · p.50 #4 · Canon R7

jpeter wrote:
The menus that you shared look like a very direct way to get af details assigned to each button. For the r5, each custom button can pick from about 100 different functions, but no direct way to assign multiple combinations on each button.
I will eventually buy a r7. First step is new computer so i can use the raws. Jp

I don't have an R5, but the Customize Buttons section (page 827 in the English manual) says "You can configure advanced settings for functions labeled with [INFO] in the lower left of the screen by pressing the <INFO> button." just like the R3 and R7 manuals, so I assume you can do this with the R5.

Jul 06, 2022 at 07:42 PM
Bill60

p.50 #5 · p.50 #5 · Canon R7

Well on the R6, you can do something similar (page 780 in the Advanced Guide), but not as comprehensive as on the R7 - So i assume that there are similar options on the R5.

Jul 06, 2022 at 10:20 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password