Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
  

An Afternoon of Street Portraits

  
 
Allyn Hill
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


Grew up in Centerville...that must be the Oregon District? What B&W post process did you use, I am always trying to find a good one.


Apr 23, 2022 at 05:04 PM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


Allyn Hill wrote:
Grew up in Centerville...that must be the Oregon District? What B&W post process did you use, I am always trying to find a good one.


It is the Oregon District. When Iím doing groups of images and donít want to spend a lot of time on conversion, I use LR color filter b&w presets.



Apr 23, 2022 at 05:12 PM
mike_levitt
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


I don't understand the comments about "soft?" These are all brutally sharp in the right places.

You have an amazing, warm rapport with your subjects. Your exposures and framing are artful. These are really fantastic.

You have a very, very strong talent!!!



Apr 24, 2022 at 09:50 AM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


mike_levitt wrote:
I don't understand the comments about "soft?" These are all brutally sharp in the right places.

You have an amazing, warm rapport with your subjects. Your exposures and framing are artful. These are really fantastic.

You have a very, very strong talent!!!


Thank you Mike for such high praise, although Iím not sure itís deservedóI see much room for improvement in my work. But I do love the process of making portraits.



Apr 24, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Desmolicious
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


I really like how your subjects are so comfortable with you.


Apr 25, 2022 at 01:42 PM
mjmetts
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


Love them all! My favorite is number 11. You have such a great eye for light and clearly know how to make people feel comfortable.


Apr 25, 2022 at 09:26 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

gaopa
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


All of those are outstanding images!



May 11, 2022 at 08:20 PM
gtpete
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


Nice choice of subjects and a strong connection with all of them, just a little too close and a little too shallow on the DOF for my liking.
Have you considered submitting these to the 100 Strangers group on Fickr?
There's also the The Human Family group on Flickr.



May 11, 2022 at 10:27 PM
stephen_s1
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


Good God! What's not to like about those tight shots!

BRAVO!!!



May 12, 2022 at 07:37 AM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


Desmolicious wrote:
I really like how your subjects are so comfortable with you.


---------------------------------------------

mjmetts wrote:
Love them all! My favorite is number 11. You have such a great eye for light and clearly know how to make people feel comfortable.


---------------------------------------------

gaopa wrote:
All of those are outstanding images!


---------------------------------------------

gtpete wrote:
Nice choice of subjects and a strong connection with all of them, just a little too close and a little too shallow on the DOF for my liking.
Have you considered submitting these to the 100 Strangers group on Fickr?
There's also the The Human Family group on Flickr.


---------------------------------------------

stephen_s1 wrote:
Good God! What's not to like about those tight shots!

BRAVO!!!


Thank you all for the very kind comments



May 12, 2022 at 07:23 PM
LostLensCap
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


Very nice, thanks for sharing


May 16, 2022 at 06:37 PM
Dneufarth
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · An Afternoon of Street Portraits


LostLensCap wrote:
Very nice, thanks for sharing


Thank you very much, certainly my pleasure.



May 16, 2022 at 08:32 PM
1      
2
       end






FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password