Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       end
  

Puffins

  
 
dclark
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Puffins


Excellent set of images!

Where did you go to get such an abundance of superb Puffin shots you don't have time to process them all?

Maybe I will look though my old shots to see if I can find a batch of prize-winning shots I never processed. Yeah, good idea.

Dave



Apr 07, 2022 at 05:50 PM
OSP2017
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Puffins


dclark wrote:
Excellent set of images!

Where did you go to get such an abundance of superb Puffin shots you don't have time to process them all?

Maybe I will look though my old shots to see if I can find a batch of prize-winning shots I never processed. Yeah, good idea.

Dave


Thank you so much, Dave! This year will be even worse as the trip will be strictly about photography; last year I went with my family and we mostly hiked around this incredibly scenic area.



Apr 08, 2022 at 07:45 AM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Puffins


well deserved for sure, Vladimir. congrats.




Apr 15, 2022 at 10:19 PM
G.E. Smith
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Puffins


Vladimir - Congratulations on winning the featured thread of the week. Your Puffin images are fantastic. I really enjoy viewing your work. Love to see them one day, but for now I will enjoy your shots !

Greg



Apr 16, 2022 at 06:29 AM
OSP2017
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Puffins


kdacharya wrote:
well deserved for sure, Vladimir. congrats.



Thank you very much again, KD!!

---------------------------------------------

G.E. Smith wrote:
Vladimir - Congratulations on winning the featured thread of the week. Your Puffin images are fantastic. I really enjoy viewing your work. Love to see them one day, but for now I will enjoy your shots !

Greg


Thank you, Greg!! These guys are so much fun to shoot - hope you can see them soon! I'll post a bunch of pictures in July but perhaps you can beat me to it?




Apr 16, 2022 at 07:42 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Puffins


Congratulations, marvelous set.

birdie



Apr 16, 2022 at 04:58 PM
OSP2017
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · Puffins


birdied wrote:
Congratulations, marvelous set.

birdie


Thanks again, Birdie!



Apr 16, 2022 at 06:45 PM
ryansuuu
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #8 · p.3 #8 · Puffins


Wow these are so sharp! I love the ones with the puffin feeding. Great work!


Apr 16, 2022 at 07:10 PM
OSP2017
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #9 · p.3 #9 · Puffins


ryansuuu wrote:
Wow these are so sharp! I love the ones with the puffin feeding. Great work!


Thank you so much!! Good old Canon 7D2 in action.



Apr 17, 2022 at 08:00 AM
1       2      
3
       end






FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password