FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Test Shoot with Temple

DanielScott
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Test Shoot with Temple

KE_Photo wrote:
Great set - having a creative and emotive subject is such a rarity and a joy to work with, and the images show it.

Thanks so much. It really does make a big difference. A good model is a huge asset.

Mar 14, 2022 at 09:00 PM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Test Shoot with Temple

Oscarsmadness wrote:
This is magazine cover stuff. I love it! Loads of personality come through in every frame. I didn't even bother to look for technical things.
Also, I'm happy that you're happy, in an inelegant nutshell. I was similarly affected over the last three years and had my breakout happy moment last November. Sending good vibes your way.

Thank you so much!

It's been really tough. Even now while things are looking better I still have my bad days (such as the last couple of days); it's a good reminder to really appreciate the good days because they don't last.

Mar 14, 2022 at 09:02 PM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Test Shoot with Temple

johnld wrote:
Often times we don't get a backstory on the photographer, but it's obvious when someone is emotionally connected to the moment. The photos show confidence and the ability to trust to let one's personality show. This can only come from a photographer whose confident of an expectation. That should make us all hopeful. Nicely done.

Thank you so much John.

Mar 14, 2022 at 09:02 PM
rntbot
• •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Test Shoot with Temple

Wow! You killed it with this series! Too many nice ones to choose a favorite. I stop by here for inspiration, and ideas for what I would like my images to look like, and these definitely help. Thanks for sharing, and by the way this guy is ripped!

Mar 26, 2022 at 07:11 AM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Test Shoot with Temple

rntbot wrote:
Wow! You killed it with this series! Too many nice ones to choose a favorite. I stop by here for inspiration, and ideas for what I would like my images to look like, and these definitely help. Thanks for sharing, and by the way this guy is ripped!

Hey, thank you so much.

Mar 27, 2022 at 04:30 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

huddy
• • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Test Shoot with Temple

Daniel,
What a great series and work by both you and Temple, I just decided to look at these today. I'm very happy to hear that you're getting back into a healthier place in life and photography. Definitely hold onto those good days to help see you through the lower ones.

-Alan

Mar 29, 2022 at 04:32 PM
jprezant
• • • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Test Shoot with Temple

I love that you're using an OG 5d. There's a lot of "keeping up with the Jones'" in the digital age, but the OG 5d had some of the best color sooc. Good stuff!

Apr 28, 2022 at 05:18 PM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Test Shoot with Temple

huddy wrote:
Daniel,
What a great series and work by both you and Temple, I just decided to look at these today. I'm very happy to hear that you're getting back into a healthier place in life and photography. Definitely hold onto those good days to help see you through the lower ones.

-Alan

Thank you so much Alan.

Apr 29, 2022 at 05:26 AM
DanielScott
• • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Test Shoot with Temple

jprezant wrote:
I love that you're using an OG 5d. There's a lot of "keeping up with the Jones'" in the digital age, but the OG 5d had some of the best color sooc. Good stuff!

Thank you, and I really agree with you about it's straight out of camera colors. Sadly this week my original 5D started having shutter issues that made it so I could no longer rely on it, so I had to replace it. I decided to go with a used 5D MKIII, and today I have my first photo shoot with it. We'll see how it compares.

Apr 29, 2022 at 05:28 AM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password