New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2022 · OM1 Order Placed

Cape Fear

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · OM1 Order Placed

Old Nikon guy here - been totally out of photography for about 15 years. Decided to get back into shooting with the new Olympus OM1. OM1 Order Placed today, 2/24/22. Ordered directly from Olympus. With absolutely nothing to back up my thoughts on this - it seems logical to me that Olympus would be able to ship me the OM1 and 12-40 f2.8 Pro Lens before their authorized retailers could do so. They would make more money on a sale directly to me. Also, a 4 to 5 hour round trip drive to the nearest Olympus dealer and that alone determined I would buy on-line.

Anyone with an OM1 pre-oder at Olympus have any insight into when they will ship the new OM1 ?
THX

Feb 24, 2022 at 02:23 PM
ElvisD
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · OM1 Order Placed

Every site I've seen that shows availability shows a ship date of March 3, 2022.

IMO, if OMDS was giving a fundamental advantage to its distribution arm, other distributors would not be pleased. Maybe, you'll get lucky.

That said, my experiences with getolympus have been very positive over many purchases.

Feb 24, 2022 at 02:43 PM

FM Forums | Micro Four Thirds Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.