1       2       3       4      
       end

Archive 2022 · Macro lens for GFX50R alternatives vs GF120mm

goodbokeh
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · Macro lens for GFX50R alternatives vs GF120mm

leonasj wrote:
bought one today mint condition 1300eur at local photo shop.very happy.

Yes, that is a fantastic price for a mint 120, congratulations! And buying it from a local photo shop is even better. It great to support local small businesses.

Mar 10, 2022 at 08:53 PM
leonasj
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · Macro lens for GFX50R alternatives vs GF120mm

goodbokeh wrote:
Yes, that is a fantastic price for a mint 120, congratulations! And buying it from a local photo shop is even better. It great to support local small businesses.

Life is short, time to zoom in ©

Mar 11, 2022 at 01:09 AM
leonasj
• • •
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · Macro lens for GFX50R alternatives vs GF120mm

Peter Figen wrote:
I just shot a test with the Sigma 70mm ART on the 100s. At normal distances no vignette or so little it doesn't matter. At macro-ish distances there's a small amount of vignette in the corners but since I'm almost aways adding vignette for effect it doesn't seem to bother me. Whether 70mm is too short is another matter, but it does work, and the AF worked just as well as the MF at this range. A full frame image and a 100 percent crop.

how sigma art 70/2.8 performs vs gf63 on gfx? full covers sensor no vigneting? sharper vs gf63?

May 25, 2022 at 02:15 PM
map23

p.5 #4 · p.5 #4 · Macro lens for GFX50R alternatives vs GF120mm

Peter Figen wrote:
I just shot a test with the Sigma 70mm ART on the 100s. At normal distances no vignette or so little it doesn't matter. At macro-ish distances there's a small amount of vignette in the corners but since I'm almost aways adding vignette for effect it doesn't seem to bother me. Whether 70mm is too short is another matter, but it does work, and the AF worked just as well as the MF at this range. A full frame image and a 100 percent crop.

Hi Peter, does the 70mm Sigma Art macro lens works with the GFX when the camera drive mode is set to Focus Bracketing? I'm searching for an AF mid-range macro for the GFX which works with Focus Bracketing mode and AF on - so far I've had no luck. I've tried the older 70mm non-Art version of the Sigma, and it works with AF on the GFX, but does not work with Focus Bracketing mode. I tested it with the Fringer EF-GF adapter and also with the Techart adapter and no luck, although it could be an adapter firmware issue. Any help or insight you can offer would be gratefully appreciated.

Aug 31, 2022 at 05:31 AM
Peter Figen
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #5 · p.5 #5 · Macro lens for GFX50R alternatives vs GF120mm

map23 wrote:
Hi Peter, does the 70mm Sigma Art macro lens works with the GFX when the camera drive mode is set to Focus Bracketing? I'm searching for an AF mid-range macro for the GFX which works with Focus Bracketing mode and AF on - so far I've had no luck. I've tried the older 70mm non-Art version of the Sigma, and it works with AF on the GFX, but does not work with Focus Bracketing mode. I tested it with the Fringer EF-GF adapter and also with the Techart adapter and no luck, although it could be an adapter firmware issue.
...Show more

Don't know. Never used bracket mode. I do all my focus brackets manually and now I've got the Contax 645 120mm which is both better than the Sigma and manual too, and on top of that the Rodenstock 105 which is even more manual any another step above in image quality.

Aug 31, 2022 at 09:57 AM
leonasj
• • •
p.5 #6 · p.5 #6 · Macro lens for GFX50R alternatives vs GF120mm

ordered macro-takumar 1:4/50mm early model. weight only 245gr, macro ratio 1:1.

Sep 01, 2022 at 02:50 PM
leonasj
• • •
p.5 #7 · p.5 #7 · Macro lens for GFX50R alternatives vs GF120mm

GF120 so good,i like it,but big heavy,sometimes want light walk around small light lens with macro option, so bought super macro takumar 50/4 1:2 and macro takumar 50/4 with ratio 1:1. here is one handheld with Super-Macro-Takumar 1:4/50mm

Super-Macro-Takumar 1:4/50mm

GFX 50R    50mm    f/0/0    1/250s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  

Sep 06, 2022 at 01:22 PM
       end

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.