Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       3              46       47       end
  

Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)

  
 
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)
Pre-order the Canon EOS R3 Mirrorless Digital Camera: ($5,999)

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/a/ci/51622/cat.html

Explora Article

Key Features
  1. 24MP Full-Frame Stacked BSI CMOS Sensor
  2. Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, Eye Control AF
  3. 6K60 Raw and 4K120 10-Bit Internal Video
  4. 30 fps E. Shutter, 12 fps Mech. Shutter
  5. 5.76m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
  6. 3.2" 4.2m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
  7. Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization (up to 8-stop)
  8. Multi-Function Shoe, Built-In Vert. Grip
  9. CFexpress & SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
  10. Wired LAN and 5 GHz Wi-Fi Support

































Sep 14, 2021 at 09:36 AM
Rahil1972
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


https://www.canonrumors.co/canon-eos-r3-will-be-announced-on-june-29th/


It is confirmed that the Canon EOS R3 will be officially announced on June 29th next week, along with the new RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM lens. Below are specs of Canon EOS R3:

Canon EOS R3 Specifications:

30.1mp backside illuminated image sensor (A Canon first)
Multi-Controller & Smart Controller
Vari-Angle Touch Screen
NEW accessory shoe
Wifi 5GHz
High speed 30fps electronic shutter with AF/AE tracking + RAW shooting at this speed
AF down to -7.0 EV
8 Stops Coordinated Control IS with Optical IS and In-Body IS
4K Canon Log3​
Oversampling 4K
Internal RAW video
Inclusion of cars and motorbikes in AF tracking technology
RAW internal movie recording
Speedlite shooting with electronic shutter
The same weather sealing as the EOS-1D series
LP-E19 Battery
Dual card slot SD & CFExpress



Jun 27, 2021 at 03:29 PM
Dragonfire
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


Any word on the EOS R1?


Jun 27, 2021 at 03:45 PM
leewoolery
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)




Rahil1972 wrote:
https://www.canonrumors.co/canon-eos-r3-will-be-announced-on-june-29th/

It is confirmed that the Canon EOS R3 will be officially announced on June 29th next week, along with the new RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM lens. Below are specs of Canon EOS R3:

Canon EOS R3 Specifications:

30.1mp backside illuminated image sensor (A Canon first)
Multi-Controller & Smart Controller
Vari-Angle Touch Screen
NEW accessory shoe
Wifi 5GHz
High speed 30fps electronic shutter with AF/AE tracking + RAW shooting at this speed
AF down to -7.0 EV
8 Stops Coordinated Control IS with Optical IS and In-Body IS
4K Canon Log3​
Oversampling 4K
Internal RAW video
Inclusion of cars and motorbikes
...Show more

Now if we only knew when it will be available?

The R3 and Nikon Z9 look to be the dream come true for pro action photographers already invested in EF and F mount lenses.





Jun 27, 2021 at 04:33 PM
Optics Patent
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


Looks like I lost a wager. Ready to pay upon official announcement.


Jun 27, 2021 at 04:48 PM
EB-1
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1696206/35#15633114

EBH



Jun 27, 2021 at 04:48 PM
arbitrage
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


Optics Patent wrote:
Looks like I lost a wager. Ready to pay upon official announcement.


It's not over till Canon tells us it's over. The 30.1MP spec is still based on the rumor from a while back. That is still not confirmed by any means.



Jun 27, 2021 at 06:52 PM
dwweiche
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


I guessed 30MP, therefore it absolutely will be true.


Jun 27, 2021 at 08:35 PM
Pixel Perfect
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


I doubt that 30MP figure will change this close to the announcement. It's passable, but a tad disappointing. 36MP might not sound much more but compared to the 20MP 1DXIII and R6 and the 24MP A9, 36MP would be a significant bump in res for us pixel starved birders.


Jun 27, 2021 at 08:54 PM
JRobertson
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)




Pixel Perfect wrote:
I doubt that 30MP figure will change this close to the announcement. It's passable, but a tad disappointing. 36MP might not sound much more but compared to the 20MP 1DXIII and R6 and the 24MP A9, 36MP would be a significant bump in res for us pixel starved birders.

Might not sound like much more? It’s nearly double the resolution, lol.



Jun 27, 2021 at 09:36 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

johnvanr
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


Dragonfire wrote:
Any word on the EOS R1?


You’re supposed to tell us, not the other way around…



Jun 27, 2021 at 09:38 PM
Imagemaster
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


The OP has simply regurgitated specs from a rumor site, not specs officially announced by Canon.


Jun 27, 2021 at 09:45 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)




johnvanr wrote:
You’re supposed to tell us, not the other way around…




Jun 27, 2021 at 10:12 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


No mention of the MP but I do believe it will be 30.1MP.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/explore/product-showcases/cameras-and-lenses/eos-r3

Imagemaster wrote:
The OP has simply regurgitated specs from a rumor site, not specs officially announced by Canon.



Jun 27, 2021 at 10:17 PM
Pixel Perfect
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


JRobertson wrote:
Might not sound like much more? It’s nearly double the resolution, lol.


You think 36MP is much more than 30MP, ok sure let's go with that.



Jun 27, 2021 at 11:44 PM
oguruma
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


30MP seems pretty dang adequate for photojournalism work...

Not everybody needs to see the keratin matrix on the nipple hairs of a kingfisher on a dive from 1400 meters away...



Jun 28, 2021 at 12:12 AM
khurram1
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


You’re probably right, but there are those of us who want a higher MP camera with an integrated grip.

oguruma wrote:
30MP seems pretty dang adequate for photojournalism work...

Not everybody needs to see the keratin matrix on the nipple hairs of a kingfisher on a dive from 1400 meters away...




Jun 28, 2021 at 12:23 AM
wfektar
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


Dragonfire wrote:
Any word on the EOS R1?


Development announcement coming soon



Jun 28, 2021 at 12:26 AM
JRobertson
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


Pixel Perfect wrote:
You think 36MP is much more than 30MP, ok sure let's go with that.


Seeing as how your comparison, that I quoted, compared it to the 20mp sensor of the 1Dx3....my retort is accurate ;-)



Jun 28, 2021 at 07:53 AM
JRobertson
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Pre-order: Canon EOS R3 ($5,999)


khurram1 wrote:
You’re probably right, but there are those of us who want a higher MP camera with an integrated grip.



You won't get it, might as well stop wishing for the unicorn. The market isn't there for it, which is why most companies offer a grip as a separate accessory purchase.



Jun 28, 2021 at 07:56 AM
1
       2       3              46       47       end






FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       3              46       47       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password