Username  

FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

Pet photography

gogojojoe

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Pet photography

I did a quick search and couldnt find any info--please direct me to the right board if this isn't the appropriate place to post!

I was thinking about getting a macro lens to take some photos of my pets at home. I find myself awkwardly having to adjust my positioning and messing up a shot, so I was thinking a macro lens would give me the flexibility to get close focus on my little animals--maybe something like a 105 macro. Or should I just pull the trigger on a telephoto? Does anyone have any thoughts on doing so? I'm an amateur photographer and dont have a studio or anything like that. Shooting on the Nikon system

Jan 25, 2021 at 10:09 PM
e6filmuser
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Pet photography

People Photography seems to be the forum for pets/domestic animals.

Harold

Jan 27, 2021 at 06:00 AM
stephchif

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Pet photography

With the macro lens the quality of your pictures will grow significantly, you will have more room to play with focus. That's probably essential when you want to take pictures of animals from a close distance. Even if your camera is not the best, having a good lens can improve the image aspect by a lot. I have a 2014 nikon, and I still take some amazing pictures on it. I used the opportunity of free emotional support animal registration, and I uploaded some amazing pictures of my emotional support animal, no one is even close.

Aug 02, 2022 at 04:39 PM

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password