Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2020 · Sold: Vintage Lenses - Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Helios 44-2 58mm...

acnomad
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Vintage Lenses - Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Helios 44-2 58mm f/2, Jupiter-8 50mm f/2

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f/1.4

Sold

Price: $75.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to USA addresses.

I obtained a second copy of this classic lens before realizing I still had one kicking around on an old Spotmatic that was in storage, so I'm selling this one, which is in really good shape for its age. Thanks to the Thorium content, the glass is slightly yellowed, which can be corrected (AFAIK) with exposure to UV light. However, many find the slight warmth that this imparts to be pleasing. M42 mount. Aperture and focus rings are smooth. Auto/Manual stopdown switch functions normally.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Helios 44-2 58mm f/2

Sold

Price: $75.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

I purchased two copies of this this Zeiss Biotar optical formula from an international seller, as the quality control at the time of their production was notoriously inconsistent. However, I happened to get two optically sound copies, so I'm selling one. Makes lovely swirly bokeh with background highlights. 8-blade diaphragm. M42 mount. Clickless aperture ring with a separate pre-select aperture ring that has detents at full f/stops. A joy to use!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Jupiter-8 50mm f/2

Withdrawn

Price: $50.00
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear

I purchased two copies of this Zeiss Sonnar optical formula from an international seller to make sure I got a good one. Since they both ended up being quite good, so I'm selling this one. It's not much to look at, but it is a solid performer. Aluminum construction. 9-blade rounded diaphragm. The Leica 39mm screw mount means that it fits nicely on any mirrorless camera with the appropriate low profile adapter, making a wonderfully compact kit to carry everywhere.

Super-Takumar

Helios 44-2

Jupiter-8

Super-Takumar Barrel

Super-Takumar Rear

Super-Takumar Front

Helios 44-2 Barrel

Helios 44-2 Rear

Jupiter-8 Barrel

Jupiter-8 Front

Edited on Sep 07, 2020 at 09:46 AM · View previous versions

Sep 05, 2020 at 07:17 PM
acnomad
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Vintage Lenses - Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Helios 44-2 58mm f/2, Jupiter-8 50mm f/2

Added detail to the descriptions and photos of each lens.

Sep 06, 2020 at 07:25 PM
LilSebastian

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Vintage Lenses - Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Helios 44-2 58mm f/2, Jupiter-8 50mm f/2

Posting for feedback on Helios and Super Takumar.

Sep 15, 2020 at 12:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.