Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2020 · Mac

  
 
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Mac


Some of you might remember my weekly assignment of Mac a few years ago. In fact, I redid the shot and entered it into the OC Fair and he won the best in class award! In fact, the framed print was sold to an OC librarian. Here's the shot; https://www.gffoto.com/4legs/ql08u5mzbh0tga1j2dfnmt8chsp5yp

You may also remember some of my posts of our chocolate lab Maddie. Sadly, Maddie left us April 2nd and it's taken a while for my wife and I to get over it. She was the most loving gentle dog I've ever had. https://www.gffoto.com/4legs/61h275eshve69twg0414i1bto520wt

Mac had to not only endure the loss of his sister (who was three years younger than him), but also two months without grooming (I really mean WE had to endure it) but we were able to get him in today!

Anyway, hope everyone is safe and sound and contemplating what needs to be contemplated.

Peace and love,

Greg






Mac



Edited on Jun 04, 2020 at 12:19 AM · View previous versions



Jun 03, 2020 at 09:38 PM
Fred Amico
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Mac


He is adorable, Greg!

So sorry for your loss. Have been through it too many times and it never gets easier. You may have seen this already, but if not, I hope it brings you a small measure of comfort.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm



Jun 03, 2020 at 09:53 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Mac


Thanks Fred! Much appreciated!

Greg



Jun 03, 2020 at 09:56 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Mac


Fred Amico wrote:
He is adorable, Greg!

So sorry for your loss. Have been through it too many times and it never gets easier. You may have seen this already, but if not, I hope it brings you a small measure of comfort.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm


I too have lost my children Greg. A piece of my soul went with all of them and never to be recovered until we meet at the "Rainbow Bridge". I am truly sorry and deeply saddened, , by your loss!
Dan, Abby, Rocky,and Lily



Jun 04, 2020 at 09:44 AM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Mac


Greg, Mac is adorable and you captured him really well. That was after the grooming, I assume?

Joshua



Jun 04, 2020 at 12:22 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Mac


Danpbphoto wrote:
I too have lost my children Greg. A piece of my soul went with all of them and never to be recovered until we meet at the "Rainbow Bridge". I am truly sorry and deeply saddened, , by your loss!
Dan, Abby, Rocky,and Lily


Thanks Dan. Yeah, it was difficult, but it wasn't unexpected, just sudden and thankfully she didn't suffer.

Greg



Jun 04, 2020 at 12:59 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Mac


AGeoJO wrote:
Greg, Mac is adorable and you captured him really well. That was after the grooming, I assume?

Joshua


Thanks Joshua. Yes, this was yesterday when he got home from the groomers.

Greg



Jun 04, 2020 at 01:00 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Mac


gregfountain wrote:
Thanks Dan. Yeah, it was difficult, but it wasn't unexpected, just sudden and thankfully she didn't suffer.

Greg


All mine were unexpected! Boom..they were gone!




Jun 04, 2020 at 03:10 PM





FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.