Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
  

Archive 2020 · Jasmine

  
 
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Jasmine


Congratulations to AGeoJO for winning Feature Thread of the Week with 3 votes - View Previous Winners


I had a pleasure to do an outdoor session with Jasmine a while ago. Not only she is a beautiful young lady but she is also very captivating. In a few cases, her look appeared a little "melancholy"; I am not even sure that that is the right description. Please don't get the wrong idea about the first image; it was 100% harmless and FYI, her mom was there all the time. But when she put a little bit of a happy appearance like in #2 and #3, she is gorgeous. And somehow, I do like her "somber" appearance, like in #4 for example. The sequence of the images here is the exact opposite of the capture time. In other words, the last image was taken first and the first image was taken at the end of the session.

There was another opportunity for me to do a second session with her but the timing didn't fit my schedule the second time around. Oh, well.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave any feedback,
Joshua




#1





AGeoJO 2020

#2





AGeoJO 2020

#3





AGeoJO 2020

#4 - Forbidden fruit





AGeoJO 2020

#5





AGeoJO 2020

#6





AGeoJO 2020

#7




May 31, 2020 at 04:03 PM
gheller
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Jasmine


Great posing, lighting, and exposures.

Too much skin-smoothing, though for my taste. See how there is no texture? That is a classic tell-all for over-smoothing.

Scale back on the PP and these will be off-the-charts!

HTH

greg



May 31, 2020 at 06:48 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Jasmine


gheller wrote:
Great posing, lighting, and exposures.

Too much skin-smoothing, though for my taste. See how there is no texture? That is a classic tell-all for over-smoothing.

Scale back on the PP and these will be off-the-charts!

HTH

greg


Point well taken, Greg and thank you for your feedback. This session was done, well, 2 years ago this summer. I was more into glamorous effect back then, more at the request of the models. With that said though, her skin complexion is one of the smoothest I have encountered.



May 31, 2020 at 07:36 PM
ohenry
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Jasmine


The first shot grabbed me and the rest were equally well done. Her expressions speak well to the camera. Nicely done!


May 31, 2020 at 08:03 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Jasmine


ohenry wrote:
The first shot grabbed me and the rest were equally well done. Her expressions speak well to the camera. Nicely done!



Thank you very much for your kind words, Carl! I am glad you like the images.



May 31, 2020 at 09:26 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Jasmine


Nice set,Joshua! My pick is #1.


Jun 01, 2020 at 12:47 AM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Jasmine


bobbytan wrote:
Nice set,Joshua! My pick is #1.


Thank you very much, Bobby!



Jun 01, 2020 at 07:55 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Jasmine


Joshua, you lighting techniques are just perfect! She is indeed a beauty! I would love to see her smile though. At her young age, she should be smiling! While Greg's comment is well taken and constructive, for me it is all well done.
Again GREAT!!!!
Dan



Jun 01, 2020 at 09:20 AM
Kohala
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Jasmine


Beautiful girl, wonderfully photographed, terrific poses. A little too much skin smoothing for my taste.


Jun 01, 2020 at 12:49 PM
Pitter
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Jasmine


These and she are gorgeous. A few more years...


Jun 01, 2020 at 04:37 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Jasmine


Danpbphoto wrote:
Joshua, you lighting techniques are just perfect! She is indeed a beauty! I would love to see her smile though. At her young age, she should be smiling! While Greg's comment is well taken and constructive, for me it is all well done.
Again GREAT!!!!
Dan


Thank you very much, Dan! I am flattered you like the images of Jasmine.



Jun 01, 2020 at 06:04 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Jasmine


Kohala wrote:
Beautiful girl, wonderfully photographed, terrific poses. A little too much skin smoothing for my taste.


Thank you very much, Kohala! I know what you meant.



Jun 01, 2020 at 06:05 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Jasmine


Pitter wrote:
These and she are gorgeous. A few more years...


Thank you very much, Peter!



Jun 01, 2020 at 06:11 PM
kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Jasmine


very beautiful Joshua


Jun 03, 2020 at 03:21 AM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Jasmine


kmunroe wrote:
very beautiful Joshua


Thank you very much, Kenny!



Jun 04, 2020 at 12:23 PM
rntbot
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Jasmine


Nothing but praise from me! Beautiful women. Your photography is off the charts good! Thanks for sharing.


Jun 08, 2020 at 08:35 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Jasmine


rntbot wrote:
Nothing but praise from me! Beautiful women. Your photography is off the charts good! Thanks for sharing.



Robert, thank you very much for your compliment! I am happy that you like the images.



Jun 09, 2020 at 09:21 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Jasmine


Congrats on the "FT" win Joshua!! She is indeed a classic beauty!!
Dan



Jun 13, 2020 at 10:06 AM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Jasmine


congrats, Joshua. You have to give me lessons when we meet, please.


Jun 13, 2020 at 05:10 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Jasmine


Danpbphoto wrote:
Congrats on the "FT" win Joshua!! She is indeed a classic beauty!!
Dan


Thank you very much, Dan!



kdacharya wrote:
congrats, Joshua. You have to give me lessons when we meet, please.


Thank you very much, KD! Yes, no problem, you provide the model though .



Jun 13, 2020 at 06:53 PM
       2       end




FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.