Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2019 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

Jeffy2k
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7 III (Aesthetically mint, but one issue)

Sold

Price: $1,099.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

Body only A7 III. Comes with box, battery, and accessories. Price includes USPS Priority shipping. Additional photos on request.

Note: I just discovered an issue with the 3.5mm microphone input. It doesn't work, and it's possible that it shipped to me that way because I never use it. Always use an external recorder. With this in mind, I'm dropping the price, significantly. BTW, the on board microphone works perfectly fine.

Other than the 3.5mm microphone input issue, this camera works perfectly. Many people can easily work around the microphone issue, but I wanted to be completely transparent so that you know what you're getting.

If interested, I'm willing to pair this camera with the Ninja V external recorder for $1550.

I'm also willing to pair it with the Sony 85mm GM f1.4 for $2099,

I'm willing to pair all three for $2499.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7 III kit with FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS

Sold

Price: $1,675.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Comes with box, battery, and accessories. Price includes USPS Priority shipping. Additional photos on request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7 III kit with FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS

Sold

Price: $1,675.00

Comes with box, battery, and accessories. Price includes USPS Priority shipping. Additional photos on request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM

Sold

Price: $1,200.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Comes with box and accessories. Price includes USPS Priority shipping. Additional photos on request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 16-35 F2.8 GM

Sold

Price: $1,750.00

Comes with box and accessories. Price includes USPS Priority shipping. Additional photos on request.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM

Sold

Price: $1,449.00

If interested, I'm willing to pair the 85mm with the A7III mentioned above for $2099, which is an insane deal.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS

Sold

Price: $800.00

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Atomos Ninja V

Withdrawn

Price: $750.00

Comes with box and accessories. + a 1TB Atom-X Sony SSD, which retails for over $350. Price includes USPS Priority shipping. Additional photos on request.

Also have a second Atomos Ninja V if interested. Would be willing to bundle both + the SSD for $1200.

Sony 85mm f/1.4 GM

Sony 85mm f/1.4 GM

Sony 85mm f/1.4 GM

Sony 85mm f/1.4 GM

Sony 85mm f/1.4 GM

Edited on Jan 22, 2020 at 07:12 PM · View previous versions

Dec 06, 2019 at 06:43 PM
RainCity

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

Tag for feedback.

Dec 14, 2019 at 07:55 PM
firealam
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

PM sent

Dec 24, 2019 at 10:28 AM
firealam
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

PM sent

firealam
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

PM sent

firealam
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

PM sent

Dec 24, 2019 at 10:29 AM
paulinadao

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

PMed

Dec 31, 2019 at 01:15 PM
pfarrell

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

HI, Pics of the 90mm Macro? How much are you asking for the Inferno? Pics?
Thanks!

Jan 12, 2020 at 08:20 PM
tbpeur01
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

PM'd

Jan 22, 2020 at 03:38 PM
KarmaKramer
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

That is an insane deal...if my sports picks come thru I’ll be in touch!
GL

Jan 22, 2020 at 06:29 PM
Zayne12
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

Tag for feedback

Jan 22, 2020 at 07:05 PM
felipeolveram

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: Atomos Ninja V monitor/recorder with 1TB Sony Atom-X SSD

Interested in the Atomos Ninja V, is it still available?

Jan 23, 2020 at 03:01 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.