New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2019 · Win7 Games for Win10

lylejk
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Win7 Games for Win10

Got the link from my Windows Secrets newsletter. I did vet the file (zip file) myself (scanned for viruses that is) and suggest you folks that decide to download the file do the same. That said, though I finally got use to the Solitaire Collection (and occasional commercial since I'm too cheap to buy the game) over the years (since Win8.1 days), I'm glad I now can run my Freecell game without commercial. lololol

https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/file.php?id=1593&mc_cid=672f11f60e&mc_eid=61f82ca9d1

Sep 30, 2019 at 08:33 AM
CJustin

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Win7 Games for Win10

Hey! thanks for the link.
Would that game also work on the Citrix Virtual Desktop session that I use while working from home?
It is hosted on my employer's server.
I should be able to use it if it can be installed on a regular Windows system but I am not sure.
So I asked this question here.

Jun 15, 2020 at 07:07 AM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Win7 Games for Win10

I'm not sure how many employers would condone playing games on their systems.

EBH

Jun 15, 2020 at 06:09 PM
lylejk
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Win7 Games for Win10

Sorry for the belated reply but been very busy of late. So long as your employer allows you to install programs on their Win10 machine, you should not have a problem, CJustin. My bet is it will even install in Ubuntu via WINE, but too lazy to test that.

Jul 03, 2020 at 10:33 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Win7 Games for Win10

That was a . I surely can't for policy reasons. Now WFH seems to last forever, so there are plenty of other home computer options to use if I liked the games. In another thread I mentioned something about the Win 7 games and it's good to mention that now and again.

EBH

Jul 04, 2020 at 04:37 PM
stephen645

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Win7 Games for Win10

Slope game puts you in an easy but dangerous challenge: roll down the slope as far as you can without sliding off the edge or colliding with any obstacles. As you slide downhill on the never-ending board, get ready for a serious speed boost.
Start playing unlimited online games of free solitaire
. Our game is the fastest loading version on the internet.

Apr 19, 2021 at 04:42 AM
Minkazi

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Win7 Games for Win10

Pretty interesting topic! you can visit drift boss to have fun every day!

Oct 10, 2021 at 11:49 PM
gardnerpreston

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Win7 Games for Win10

Why don't you play Idle mining empire to relax. It's completely free, online and can be played without win7 or win10. Idle mining empire

Oct 11, 2022 at 09:52 PM
Whapot68

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Win7 Games for Win10

EB-1 wrote:
I'm not sure how many employers would condone playing games on their systems. But during my lunch break I like to go to karrigan CSGO and open cases, it helps to relax.

EBH

Good day. I really like computer games, but I don't play them at work. In my free time, I like to hang out in the warzone with my friends.

Feb 22, 2023 at 08:46 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.