New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2019 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

lighthound
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I have spent countless hours over many years researching and searching for something out there to help with my little color acuity issue (strong deutan) but just end up with the same endless search for a solution.

Yeah I know there is no cure and most likely never will be, although researchers have had success using gene therapy on adult monkeys. So there is still hope I suppose. However I have to believe that with today's technology there has got to be away to very accurately manually alter a computer monitor to compensate for these color deficiencies in the 8% of us guys out there.

During one of my recent research trips down the bunny hole again, I discovered something I was not aware of right on my Android Galaxy S8 cell phone.
There is a Color correction feature in the software that allows people with various color issues to enabled and select from several different options/levels of correction depending on your particular condition. And one of the options you can select is a "Custom" setting where you take a miniature color test and it determines the proper adjustments to make so that I (we) can see what normal people do. Or at least close to it supposedly.

So this got me thinking that surely someone out there has created a very in-depth high precision software that we (8% ers) can use on our monitors to compensate for our particular deficiency.

Now I know this must make all you perfectly calibrated and proper color management people cringe with fear and disgust to even think of someone doing such a crazy thing and for that I apologize.
I've been calibrating my monitors with the i1Display Pro for years now and considering my circumstance, I'm seriously questioning my sanity.

What I invision (ironic isn't it ) is a software that would take your test results form say the "Ishihara Color Test" or the "Farnsworth-Munsell 100-Hue Test Scoring Software" or similar and then take this valuable data and adjust your monitors color values to compensate. Perhaps it could keep cycling the test after each adjustment until you achieved an acceptable score.

The end result would be much better and truer to life colors being output from said computer/monitor when viewed by normal people on prints or social media like here on FM.
Normal people just wouldn't be able to look at any images on these "Specially adjusted" monitors without the urge to gouge their eyes out with a rusty knife though.

I found the following but not what I'm looking for from what I can tell.

Visolve by Ryobi Systems Solutions - Transforms colors of the computer display into the discriminable colors.
I have not tried this but from reading the specs is doesn't appear to do what I'm talking about. But this looks very close and I might try it.

ColorBlindExt looks like they were on the right track and very similar to what I described, but was for web viewing only. Doesn't seem to be available any longer and was only for your web browser. Not what I'm looking for.

Colorblind - Dalton for Google Chrome
Again, close but no cigar and only for your web browser. Not what I'm looking for.

So I come here to ask. Is there any such software that already exist that I just haven't been able to find yet?
Any ideas, thoughts and or suggestions are very welcomed.

Jul 30, 2019 at 03:17 PM
gdsf2
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I may be completely off base, so please tell me if I am. I am just trying to understand.

As I understand it, your issue is more like (1) living in a smaller color space then usual (i.e. an inability to tell hues apart) then seeing a color shift (i.e. all color differences are discernible, but colors are perceived differently by you than others). If this is correct, I don’t see how how this could be software corrected. It would be like converting an image from a small color space to a large color space. Nothing would change as you don’t have the data to take advantage of the larger color space.

I would love to be wrong.

Jerry

Jul 30, 2019 at 05:14 PM
Peter Figen
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I don't know if this helps, but in Photoshop, under View>Proof Setup> there are two options at the bottom of the list to simulate both types of color blindness. In theory, they will put your displayed image into a visual representation of what it might look like to someone with either type of color blindness. It's anybody's guess as to whether or how much this might help.

Jul 30, 2019 at 06:23 PM
lighthound
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

gdsf2 wrote:
I may be completely off base, so please tell me if I am. I am just trying to understand.

As I understand it, your issue is more like (1) living in a smaller color space then usual (i.e. an inability to tell hues apart) then seeing a color shift (i.e. all color differences are discernible, but colors are perceived differently by you than others). If this is correct, I don’t see how how this could be software corrected. It would be like converting an image from a small color space to a large color space. Nothing would change as you
...Show more

Not off base at all Jerry and I appreciate your input. Your understanding is spot on I think.
I see your point but my thinking was just the opposite in the fact that I can see all colors but I just need help cranking up the subtle hues in the RG areas.
If a software could "jack up" the exact hues that I scored lowest in by the opposite amount then perhaps my output work would look correct to normal people. In other words I'd be able to see when I have too much or too little red or greens in my images during processing and adjust them accordingly.

Damn IDK. I just read your comment again and now I think you are right. You just can't get Adobe colors out of an SRGB color space.

Dave
---------------------------------------------

Peter Figen wrote:
I don't know if this helps, but in Photoshop, under View>Proof Setup> there are two options at the bottom of the list to simulate both types of color blindness. In theory, they will put your displayed image into a visual representation of what it might look like to someone with either type of color blindness. It's anybody's guess as to whether or how much this might help.

Thanks Peter. I'll take a look at this and see if it might help in a roundabout way. It certainly isn't going to hurt any.
I was hoping for something that would allow me to see and process like you lucky folks do during the editing process. I've seen many tutorials where the person is just humming along adjust WB and or separate color channels until they look just right to their eyes and move on to other adjustments.
This step alone can take me hours or even days to get somewhat close to correct chasing numbers around rather than just being able to look at the image.

Dave

For reference, this is just one of the images that I recently process by eye. The light was over the top gorgeous just as the sun was setting and I want to keep that mood in these images and not neutralize the hell out of them such that they look like a normal daylight shot. This is what I usually end up doing to my golden hour shots because I follow RGB numbers while looking for neural points.
But apparently I've got something way out of whack on these and I've gotten the hell beaten out of me due to too much yellow and over saturation. I shouldn't say "the hell beaten out of me" because I was getting honest and valuable feedback, but it sure feels like I did.

Jul 30, 2019 at 07:18 PM
RobertLynn
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I don’t see color correctly. My spectrum is “full” but when you combine colors in a scene my rods or cones or whatever the hell it is that transposes it doesn’t do it right. It’s a real bugger. My eyes are Hosed and uncharacteristic of color deficiency, mine is getting worse.

gdsf2 wrote:

As I understand it, your issue is more like (1) living in a smaller color space then usual (i.e. an inability to tell hues apart) then seeing a color shift (i.e. all color differences are discernible, but colors are perceived differently by you than others). If this is correct, I don’t see how how this could be software corrected. It would be like converting an image from a small color space to a large color space. Nothing would change as you
...Show more

Jul 30, 2019 at 07:26 PM
gdsf2
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I was thinking about this some more. Here is what I would do, and maybe this approach will work for you. Most photos do not need much color correction. Auto WB is really good these days. So, just do all of your non-color editing (cull, exposure, crop, sharpen...) and when you have a bunch of photos ready, get somebody with good eyes (both good color vision and good eyes for color) to do the final step, check and adjust the color. Each image will take 10 seconds max. Spouse, significant other, or a friend. Heck, I would do this for a friend. Not a big deal.

In fact, if you used the cloud version of LR, you could probably find some volunteers here on FM to log on and do some. I would help. Check this out:

https://fstoppers.com/originals/easiest-way-edit-lightroom-multiple-computers-210780

By the way, great shot of the bear and great light. It has a little yellowish green tint, but not horrible.

Aug 01, 2019 at 08:51 PM
armd
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

Not sure if this would help but have you thought about using a color checker when you shoot? The easiest way would be to take an image of it in similar light and then use it to color correct your other images as the values are known.

Aug 01, 2019 at 09:19 PM
lighthound
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

gdsf2 wrote:
I was thinking about this some more. Here is what I would do, and maybe this approach will work for you. Most photos do not need much color correction. Auto WB is really good these days. So, just do all of your non-color editing (cull, exposure, crop, sharpen...) and when you have a bunch of photos ready, get somebody with good eyes (both good color vision and good eyes for color) to do the final step, check and adjust the color. Each image will take 10 seconds max. Spouse, significant other, or a friend. Heck, I would do this for
...Show more

Thanks Jerry! That's not a bad idea and with using LR cc on my new Laptop that I just got set-up last night, this might give me just the ammunition I need to try and beg my wife to help me again. I've asked her for help before, because she has amazing color vision, but she just gives me "that" look and tells me to go places I don't want to go. But like your suggested, if I processed them right up to that point and at least got the WB close beforehand maybe she'd be willing to spend a few seconds on them for me. It's worth a shot!

It's funny you shared that link just now because after I installed what I thought was LR classic on my new laptop last night, it turned out to be LR cc that actually installed. I have no idea how or why. I don't like the UI difference I'm seeing but for this intended purpose and the ability to seamlessly sync my master database of images from my main desktop, this just might open up an entire new way to process my images. Definitely going to give this new LR cc a fair try and see how it works out for me. Thanks for the link!

Dave

armd wrote:
Not sure if this would help but have you thought about using a color checker when you shoot? The easiest way would be to take an image of it in similar light and then use it to color correct your other images as the values are known.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing several years ago and purchased the X-Rite CC for this very reason. I've made custom camera profiles for every camera & lens combo I own under all the various lighting conditions I normally shoot in such as shade, cloudy, full sun and of course golden hour. I thought this would be the perfect solution, however when I use those profiles, I'm always told my images are oversaturated. I need to reevaluate this though and figure out what I might be doing wrong. I guess if they're simply oversaturated but the WB and colors look ok, I can always just dial them back a certain amount I suppose.

Dave

Aug 02, 2019 at 10:45 AM
gdsf2
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

lighthound wrote:
Thanks Jerry! That's not a bad idea and with using LR cc on my new Laptop that I just got set-up last night, this might give me just the ammunition I need to try and beg my wife to help me again. I've asked her for help before, because she has amazing color vision, but she just gives me "that" look and tells me to go places I don't want to go. But like your suggested, if I processed them right up to that point and at least got the WB close beforehand maybe she'd be willing to spend
...Show more

Cool, hope it works out. And tell your wife Jerry from FM said she should help you. I hour every other week should do it.

Aug 02, 2019 at 11:08 AM
Thern
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

lighthound wrote:
Yes, I was thinking the same thing several years ago and purchased the X-Rite CC for this very reason. I've made custom camera profiles for every camera & lens combo I own under all the various lighting conditions I normally shoot in such as shade, cloudy, full sun and of course golden hour. I thought this would be the perfect solution, however when I use those profiles, I'm always told my images are oversaturated. I need to reevaluate this though and figure out what I might be doing wrong. I guess if they're simply oversaturated but the WB and colors
...Show more

For my work (registrations for research) I need colorconsistency and accuracy.
That's why I profiled my camera's (D5) for various lighting conditions and the three lenses I use for that purpose.
One of the first things I noticed was ISO to influence colors. (did know that allready but didn't give it much thought )
So I profiled again now with various ISOs (offcourse the ones I typically and since then solely use)
After this I discovered that the rawconverter is still the one to blame.
So I tried various converters, the Nikon converter happens to be best for this being pretty accurate and comparing actual pics of the same animal in various lighting and with the various combos I did finetune for every camera/lens/ISO combo.
From that point in life I batchprocess all shots with the same combo in the same lighting circumstances.
This is the only way to get the most of colorconsistency and accuracy.
Very timeconsuming and frustrating to setup (still vulnerable allbeit to a lesser degree) and I can't touch WB, NR, exposure control, saturation, highlights, shadows or colorcorrection, after converting since it will change colors. (well I can and do that for surroundings but not for my subject)
This means to me if initial exposure wasn't correct I may have to bin the pic.

Nonetheless you might want to ask yourself this...
What is most important? your work pleasing your own vision or your work pleasing the vision of others..? (in the latter case looking washed out I assume to your own vision?)
Looking at your bear, i think you did quite well, seen a lot of golden hour pics which were way and I mean way! 'worse' over the top.
Golden hour gives more saturation and colorcast, that's a given.

Remind yourself it's your hobby (again assuming) so the first one who should like your work is you.
So I'd say, edit to your own taste (like 98% of the photogs do) and have fun with your hobby.

FTR if I wasn't shooting for research I wouldn't give a rats ass about coloraccuracy or consistency (well certainly to a lesser degree)

Happy shooting!

Aug 05, 2019 at 02:11 AM
OntheRez
• • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

Lighthound,

This one stopped me for a bit. Had to learn some things and consider how it applies to others, so this is a bit long. First, I offer no condolences. We've all had our asses kicked by something. If we want to be full human beings we take what we've been dealt, stop whining, and get on with it. I do have to kick myself in the butt on a regular basis. Having done the disclaimer, I am absolutely impressed that you've taken up photography! Kind of like the deaf guy I know that plays piano. He says he can feel the notes as different vibrations, plus he does look at the keys.

My eyesight is none too good since my older brother smacked me in the head with a baseball bat. (It slipped! It slipped! ) I'm also passionately interested in this as a close woman friend is fascinated with the captured instant of the click. She points her cell at everything. Got to tell you, her sense of framing and moment is better than mine.

I've offered her an old Rebel but she says, "What's the use? I know with it on the green dot it's okay, but those little guys in the white coats in Japan or wherever can't see what I see." I hadn't really paid attention to the variations of colorblindness other than knowing that some have no color differentiation at all - an analog B&W world? Also, the red/green thing. Hadn’t heard of your approach so had to look it up. Not quite sure how that actually works.

So first thought. To your eye, what’s wrong with the pix? How do you know it’s wrong? That’s a fundamental thought in approaching the question. Second, who cares? Take a gander at the two I’ve attached. Which one is right? You see your world unlike anyone else. So what? Hell that’s why we “hound the light.” Check this guy out.

My critique of your pix is that you haven’t really let yourself go. To me it has a yellow cast and green is sort of washed out. Why don’t you just saturate the shite out of it. Maybe sharpen ears/eyes a bit. Might play with the black some. So someone else goes huh!? They’re just ignorant peasants I mean check this weirdo out.

Who dat

Are his pix bad?

Second thought. I assume you have no issues with black/white differentiation? So slip back into the wonderful world of grey. I do it all the time because it says something no digital dot color image can. I suspect with your sharpened acuity you’d do a fine job. I mean the 3rd attached pix started out as a very nice color sort of water color image, then the brain wave hit. Is this one better than the original? (Whatever an original is - when get right down to it is nothing but dots and dashes on a bit of silicon.)

Finally for a tech fix. The complexity of iterations to get what you think you should see would be a bit of programming. That’s a lot of variables and likely outrageous fractal recursion. Might be doable, but I’m cynical. Where’s the money? I did stumble across the prosthesis approach: glasses like the EnChroma. You’ve likely already tried that but I think that line might be fruitful.

In the end what you see is what you are. Don’t waste your time and energy on what we idiots think, and the “honest” critique from a friend? He don’t know squat.

No matter what you decide, never forget non carborundum illegitimi.

Night was coming and the storm with it.

But the light! But the light!

Might have been a hang over??

Aug 05, 2019 at 11:04 AM
Camperjim
• • • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I think there is a solution. Heck it even works well for those of us who are not color blind. Shoot jpegs and let the camera do the work. 90% of the time the camera does better than most of us on our own.

I typically shoot raw+jpeg. If I do processing from the raw, I typically check the jpeg at the end of my PP attempts. It often indicates I got carried away or went the wrong direction or just plain spent too long and drifted off from reality.

Aug 05, 2019 at 06:28 PM
lighthound
• • • • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

Thern wrote:
Remind yourself it's your hobby (again assuming) so the first one who should like your work is you.
So I'd say, edit to your own taste (like 98% of the photogs do) and have fun with your hobby.

FTR if I wasn't shooting for research I wouldn't give a rats ass about coloraccuracy or consistency (well certainly to a lesser degree)

Happy shooting!

OntheRez wrote:
In the end what you see is what you are. Don’t waste your time and energy on what we idiots think, and the “honest” critique from a friend? He don’t know squat.

Camperjim wrote:
Shoot jpegs and let the camera do the work. 90% of the time the camera does better than most of us on our own.

Thank you all for your thoughts and suggestions. I can't help but to noticed there is one prevalent suggestion among the comments here.

I don't think truer words have never been spoken and I must admit this mindset would be refreshingly liberating and would surely allow me to enjoy photography more.
But then there would always be that little annoying voice whispering in my ear saying "Hey dumbass! Look at the visual carnage you've created here! Do you think anyone will really want to look at this crap?"

In the meantime, I've started to go back and reevaluate my entire workflow from start to finish to see where I start to go off track sometimes like I did with these golden hour bear shots.

Thanks again all.

Dave

Aug 07, 2019 at 10:29 AM
Thern
• • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

lighthound wrote:
Thank you all for your thoughts and suggestions. I can't help but to noticed there is one prevalent suggestion among the comments here.

I don't think truer words have never been spoken and I must admit this mindset would be refreshingly liberating and would surely allow me to enjoy photography more.
But then there would always be that little annoying voice whispering in my ear saying "Hey dumbass! Look at the visual carnage you've created here! Do you think anyone will really want to look at this crap?"

In the meantime, I've started to go back and reevaluate my
...Show more

Dave any moron calling you a dumbass for your work being not colorcorrect should get therapy.
It's the photog to decide wether he likes what he sees, not some internet tiger.
Name it your typical 'signature' and be happy with your own work.
Might sound self-centered but like I said before what's in there for you when people assess your work? Likes? Boy oh boy it's you! NOBODY else who should have fun looking at your results.

Who knows...
One day a critic might say 'a trademark for this photog' referring at you and your typical use of color and saturation

Again! don't bother and enjoy your work while shooting and while looking at the results!

Finally...
There's no conclusive workaround for your 'handicap' you may narrow it down with a lot of time- consuming and frustrating PP (people will keep saying the same) so no matter what, you'll never be able to adress this completely.

Sorry if I sound a bit passionate but allthough I'm an old fart, photography is one of my greatest passions in life and I HATE it when people get their fun spoiled by others.

Happy shooting!

/edit
You said dumbass yourself
Well then you need therapy...
prescription is:
Go out shooting have fun come home kiss your beloveds and pp at your own taste.
Will be a great cure!!

Aug 07, 2019 at 12:44 PM
OntheRez
• • • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

Happy shooting!

OntheRez wrote:

But then there would always be that little annoying voice whispering in my ear saying " Do you think anyone will really want to look at this crap?"

In the meantime, I've started to go back and reevaluate my entire workflow from start to finish to see where I start to go off track sometimes like I did with these golden hour bear shots.

Thanks again all.

/quote]

Dave,

I truly hope our thoughts - which I believe - are heart felt are helpful. That voice whispering Hey dumbass!" Friend, that's your little daemon telling you haven't got it right. You haven't portrayed the truth yet. Here's a secret. I started in B&W film back BC (Before Computers) and now have >12k digital images in the catalog (I keep maybe 1% of my clicks.) I have never been satisfied with any image I've created. Not a single one. Gotten close a few times, but gawd I've upset a few folks along the way. Check out the one below. If I ever get it right then it's time to quit, because I'm either stupid or have achieved enlightenment. It's the seeking, not the finding.

And think about this. What if your vision is the "correct" one? A majority is not proof of true. It's a fact. None know what the other sees and except for some optic mutterings, there's no way to know. So when someone "lovingly" mocks your work, just say "Blank you. I shoot for myself, and don't really give a damn what anyone else thinks."

The "green dot" jpeg suggestion is excellent. When someone wants work that is "correct" shoot jpeg. Work with a "normal" person to approximate the accepted norms. Build some presets to cover the situations. Print and say, Here you are. If someone wishes to critique your adherence to the "accepted practices," that's great. As for what you see? Keep clicking, and please as you work check back at times. I'd love to see the "acceptable jpeg" and what you believe really there.

Robert

© OntheRez 2019

Wired Word

Aug 08, 2019 at 09:37 AM
lighthound
• • • • • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I almost spit my coffee out from laughing when I read that first line Roger.
Then I did spit it out when I read your edit.

There is no question about it. I need therapy and I am a dumbass. Just ask my wife.

Seriously though, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Dave

OntheRez wrote:
Dave,

I truly hope our thoughts - which I believe - are heart felt are helpful. That voice whispering Hey dumbass!" Friend, that's your little daemon telling you haven't got it right. You haven't portrayed the truth yet. Here's a secret. I started in B&W film back BC (Before Computers) and now have >12k digital images in the catalog (I keep maybe 1% of my clicks.) I have never been satisfied with any image I've created. Not a single one. Gotten close a few times, but gawd I've upset a few folks along the way. Check out the one below. If
...Show more

All very valid points Robert. Thanks! And I agree there is no end to this photographic journey we are all on. I think that one of the main reasons I find it so addicting. It's a never ending challenge and a lifelong learning adventure.

Of course I could take the easy way out and just say screw it and go full mono I suppose. But that's boring to me for some odd reason.
I like color. Whether I get it right or not is up for debate but as you and others have said. Who cares.

Dave

Aug 08, 2019 at 12:25 PM
Thern
• • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

lighthound wrote:
I almost spit my coffee out from laughing when I read that first line Roger.
Then I did spit it out when I read your edit.

There is no question about it. I need therapy and I am a dumbass. Just ask my wife.

Seriously though, thanks for the words of encouragement.

Dave
--------
I like color. Whether I get it right or not is up for debate but as you and others have said. Who cares.

Dave

Glad I succeeded to make you laugh Dave and I love to read the 'new attitude'.
My apologies to your wife causing the extra mess you made but tell her you needed it and ask for a fresh cup of coffee and a cookie, you deserve it.

Never ever forget photography should be FUN especially if it's your hobby.

Aug 08, 2019 at 01:23 PM
pchaplo
• • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I find this most interesting. This is somewhat OT, but I remember reading the color correction book (pre-press for offset printing of photographs) by Dan Margulis. He stated that he could color correct even if he used a black and white monitor as he knew the "numbers" (cmyk levels for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and K=Black) and he could sample and adjust by the numbers. See more about his newer book below.

Here is the Dan Margulis website: http://www.moderncolorworkflow.com/
Good reading for everyone!

PS: Also, I had a printmaking prof who was color blind and he found a way to mix inks for remarkable colors. In the end, your unique vision may produce creative work!

Aug 10, 2019 at 01:24 PM
pchaplo
• • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I find this most interesting. This is somewhat OT, but I remember reading the color correction book (pre-press for offset printing of photographs) by Dan Margulis. He stated that he could color correct even if he used a black and white monitor as he knew the "numbers" (cmyk levels for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and K=Black) and he could sample and adjust by the numbers. See more about his newer book below.

Here is the Dan Margulis website: http://www.moderncolorworkflow.com/
Good reading for everyone!

PS: Also, I had a printmaking prof who was 'color blind' (a poor word, perhaps 'alternative color perception' is more apt) and he found a way to mix inks for remarkable colors. In the end, your unique vision may produce creative work!

Aug 10, 2019 at 01:25 PM
austinschutz
• • •
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Color corrected monitor profile for colorblind

I am also color deficient, it's a frustrating thing because you don't know just what you are 'missing' and how you can 'correct' it. I've come to the conclusion, however, that my editing is primarily for my eyes and have generally gotten the feedback that it looks nice (although I'm sure a bit stylized). The samples you posted look tremendous, in terms of composition and editing, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Aug 28, 2019 at 11:01 PM
       2       end

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.