Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2019 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

Sony cameras and lenses now on sale (Savings up to $1000!)
Check out the dedicated pages from B&H Photo and Adorama listing all Sony cameras and lenses for sale.

Sony A9 at $3,498 ($1,000 off)
B&H Photo | Adorama

Sony A7R III + accessories at $2,498 ($500 off)
B&H Photo | Adorama

Sony A7R II + Storage kit at $1,498 ($300 off)
B&H Photo | Adorama

Sony A7II + accessories now only $898! ($500 off)
B&H Photo | Adorama

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:04 AM
PhilthePhrame
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

I'll be keeping my powder dry until the new product announcements on July 16.
That will tell which new products I may want or which current products have been superceded and therefore discounted.

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:59 AM
johnierebel

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

Well of course it is, just paid for a new roof.

Jul 14, 2019 at 11:40 AM
AGeoJO
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

Sony sale? The new cameras will be announced for sure then .

Jul 14, 2019 at 03:32 PM
Slalom
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

not quite the same offers this side of the Atlantic.

Jul 14, 2019 at 04:41 PM
teddoman
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

Does that mean they finally built up some A9 inventory to sell after the shortages from the last sale?

Jul 14, 2019 at 05:05 PM
esanchez
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

I'm on the process of buying a new AC unit. No money for new gear :-(

johnierebel wrote:
Well of course it is, just paid for a new roof.

Jul 14, 2019 at 05:14 PM
Surfnsun
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

:$

Jul 14, 2019 at 06:07 PM
gordec
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

I have evolved to where I don't really take pictures. The hobby is just buying more gear and selling them. Taking pictures with your gear is bonus.

Jul 22, 2019 at 04:18 PM
chez
• • • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

gordec wrote:
I have evolved to where I don't really take pictures. The hobby is just buying more gear and selling them. Taking pictures with your gear is bonus.

Yeh, but if you put clicks onto your shutter, you’ll get less for the camera when you sell it. Best not take any photos.

Jul 22, 2019 at 05:14 PM
gordec
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

chez wrote:
Yeh, but if you put clicks onto your shutter, you’ll get less for the camera when you sell it. Best not take any photos.

Great point. I'm one step ahead. I don't have any body just a collection of lenses that I arrange them on my counter, so I can take a picture of them with my cell phone.

Jul 22, 2019 at 05:51 PM
vdo1
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

gordec wrote:
Great point. I'm one step ahead. I don't have any body just a collection of lenses that I arrange them on my counter, so I can take a picture of them with my cell phone.

I sold my iphone so I could buy one more lens.

Jul 22, 2019 at 05:59 PM
nhsonyshooter
• • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

It's crazy to me Sony has not dropped the price to the RX1Rii. 3299.99 for a 4 year old camera I'm not sure if they just flat out don't care about it anymore, have to many in inventory, don't have many in inventory, or if and Rx1riii is coming. What ever happen to the patented curved sensor and matching 35mm lens? It's just very odd. People I think would still bite at say 2000 I think. Really wish they would update it. But I have a feeling the chances of that are slim to none at this point. If we don't get one this year it is probably dead

Jul 22, 2019 at 09:18 PM
snapsy
• • • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

nhsonyshooter wrote:
It's crazy to me Sony has not dropped the price to the RX1Rii. 3299.99 for a 4 year old camera I'm not sure if they just flat out don't care about it anymore, have to many in inventory, don't have many in inventory, or if and Rx1riii is coming. What ever happen to the patented curved sensor and matching 35mm lens? It's just very odd. People I think would still bite at say 2000 I think. Really wish they would update it. But I have a feeling the chances of that are slim to none at this point. If we
...Show more

They may not see a niche camera like RX1Rii as having much price elasticity, so perhaps not worth dropping the price for the marginal increase in unit sales it may bring.

Jul 22, 2019 at 09:37 PM
gordec
• • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Sony Summer Sale for Cameras and lenses! (Savings up to $1000!)

nhsonyshooter wrote:
It's crazy to me Sony has not dropped the price to the RX1Rii. 3299.99 for a 4 year old camera I'm not sure if they just flat out don't care about it anymore, have to many in inventory, don't have many in inventory, or if and Rx1riii is coming. What ever happen to the patented curved sensor and matching 35mm lens? It's just very odd. People I think would still bite at say 2000 I think. Really wish they would update it. But I have a feeling the chances of that are slim to none at this point. If we
...Show more

Had one in my hand last week. Such a sweet piece of kit. Mine had dings even though it's purchased as new, so I had to return it. Patiently waiting. A new one on classifieds still runs $2300-$2400. Insane consider a7rii has dropped to $1500 MSRP now.

Jul 22, 2019 at 09:53 PM

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.