Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2019 · Sold: Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6 i7 16gb 256gb MX150 Laptop

Duckysaysquack
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6 i7 16gb 256gb MX150 Laptop

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Xiaomi Notebook Pro 15.6 Laptop

Sold

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS or UPS

I am selling my Xiaomi Notebook Pro Laptop. The laptop is in great working condition and a super powerful for editing, Lightroom, and video exporting. There is some paint loss on the bottom left and right edges of the laptop. There is one scratch on the bottom center near the fan grills. Please refer to the photos. I've made a few mods to the laptop to help improve its performance. I have undervolted -90mv core/cache for better performance, cooling, and battery life. Additionally the system TDP can be increased to significantly boost performance as if it were a HQ processor. Finally the thermal paste has been replaced with Grizzly Kryonaut for better cooling.

This is a beautiful slim and well built machine with a giant screen and a unibody design. It's great for editing since it's got a SD card, a powerful CPU, and a discrete GPU. Only comes with the laptop and charger, no box. Asking price is net to me. Thanks.

i7 8550u
16gb ddr dual channel
256gb SSD + extra expansion slot for drive upgrades
1080p
Nvidia MX150 GPU
SD card reader

Jul 11, 2019 at 12:04 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.