Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

A visit to my garden

  
 
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A visit to my garden


I needed a change so I used a lens adapter, 10mm tube and my old Nikon 180mm f2.8 D and wondered around my garden. I Usually don't photograph flowers wide open yet wanted to give this a try as I've seen others get some great results. The 180mm was a natural choice for it's lovely bokeh.

-1

061619DSCF8121 by Morris Bennett Altman, on Flickr

-2

061619DSCF8173b by Morris Bennett Altman, on Flickr

-3

061619DSCF8208 by Morris Bennett Altman, on Flickr

-4 Cropped from above

061619DSCF8208b by Morris Bennett Altman, on Flickr

-5

061619DSCF8230 by Morris Bennett Altman, on Flickr

Comments and suggestions welcome,

Morris



Jun 18, 2019 at 08:35 AM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A visit to my garden


These are lovely Morris. 2 is my favorite, love the close up and details.
Nice to search the garden for subjects . Next time bring your macro lens to get a closeup of that hover fly

Birdie



Jun 18, 2019 at 08:46 AM
LordV
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A visit to my garden


Prefer #1 and 5 for their light and colours

Brian V.



Jun 18, 2019 at 09:30 AM
e6filmuser
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A visit to my garden


Morris,

Bokeh isn't everything and I think the focal length was too long giving too much foreshortening.

Harold



Jun 18, 2019 at 10:05 AM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A visit to my garden


birdied wrote:
These are lovely Morris. 2 is my favorite, love the close up and details.
Nice to search the garden for subjects . Next time bring your macro lens to get a closeup of that hover fly

Birdie


Thank you Roberta,
I do my macros with tubes. I'll just have to add more and possibly use my 50mm instead of the 180mm

---------------------------------------------

LordV wrote:
Prefer #1 and 5 for their light and colours

Brian V.


Thank you Brian

---------------------------------------------

e6filmuser wrote:
Morris,

Bokeh isn't everything and I think the focal length was too long giving too much foreshortening.

Harold


Thank you Harold

Morris



Jun 20, 2019 at 08:13 PM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password