Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource
  

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bumble bee

  
 
LordV
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bumble bee


Bumble bee feeding on valerian flowers.

Brian V.










Jun 10, 2019 at 12:44 AM
e6filmuser
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bumble bee


Brian,

A nice set. I love those smooth, black parts.

Harold



Jun 10, 2019 at 01:50 AM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bumble bee


So lovely.

Birdie



Jun 10, 2019 at 11:03 AM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bumble bee


I'm always amazed at how leathery their skin looks. Good work Brian. I can never get them to be still long enough to get multiple captures, or even one sometimes!
Douglas



Jun 10, 2019 at 11:47 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Bumble bee


Lots of great detail Brian ~ Ron


Jun 10, 2019 at 12:00 PM
LordV
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Bumble bee


e6filmuser wrote:
Brian,

A nice set. I love those smooth, black parts.

Harold


---------------------------------------------

birdied wrote:
So lovely.

Birdie


---------------------------------------------

douter wrote:
I'm always amazed at how leathery their skin looks. Good work Brian. I can never get them to be still long enough to get multiple captures, or even one sometimes!
Douglas


---------------------------------------------

surfnron wrote:
Lots of great detail Brian ~ Ron


Thanks all for the comments

Douglas I was able to track the bumble bee as it worked it's way up the flower spike getting a few shots on the way.

Brian V.




Jun 11, 2019 at 12:18 AM
LordV
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Bumble bee


e6filmuser wrote:
Brian,

A nice set. I love those smooth, black parts.

Harold


---------------------------------------------

birdied wrote:
So lovely.

Birdie


---------------------------------------------

douter wrote:
I'm always amazed at how leathery their skin looks. Good work Brian. I can never get them to be still long enough to get multiple captures, or even one sometimes!
Douglas


---------------------------------------------

surfnron wrote:
Lots of great detail Brian ~ Ron


Thanks all for the comments

Douglas I was able to track the bumble bee as it worked it's way up the flower spike getting a few shots on the way.

Brian V.




Jun 11, 2019 at 12:18 AM







FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username      Reset password