Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2019 · FS: REDUCED pro microphones

narjoman
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: REDUCED pro microphones

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Rode Pin Mic

Available

Price: $130.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Like new in hard case with all original accessories

price includes paypal and shipping

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Holophone H3-D surround sound microphone

Available

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

Records 6 (5.1) channels of audio via phantom-powered XLR

I used the microphone mounted to a wheelchair for a documentary project, and it ended up getting rubbed against a wall. So there's a bit of paint stuck to the right rear mic capsule and some wear of the left rear one, but they work fine as far as I can tell. There's also some normal wear and tear on the microphone housing and on the carry case. See pics.

I'll include (if you want them) for free an Artcessories ART PHANTOM II Pro - Battery Operated Phantom Power Supply, 3rd party AC adapter for it, EXH-6 XLR/TRS combo capsule for Zoom H6 field recorder, and two extra XLR cables. That's everything you need to use a Zoom H6 with this microphone, which is the setup I used (I would also sell my H6 but only as a package deal with or after I've sold this mic).

Here's a link to a little video of the setup if you're curious how it all fits together: https://youtu.be/VDTFa3T79MU

price includes paypal and shipping

Jun 07, 2019 at 01:25 PM
IronFilm

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: REDUCED pro microphones

This doesn't record in A or B format ambisonics does it?

Apr 20, 2020 at 09:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.