Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Sigma 120-300mm F/2.8 DG "Sport" Lens + USB Dock - Canon EF

justinsmnz
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 120-300mm F/2.8 DG "Sport" Lens + USB Dock - Canon EF

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 120-300mm F/2.8 DG

Sold

Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Awesome condition, and an incredible lens. However, I've switched to a 400mm DO, so this has to go. The lens functions 100% like new and is in exceptional visible condition. The only signs of use I can find is a scratch on the outside of the hood, and some scratches on the bottom of the tripod foot from mounting. The glass is flawless. Comes with everything as it did new (box, paperwork, soft case, etc.) plus the Sigma USB calibration dock.

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping (Alternatively: $2250 net, if you pay via fee-free method and cover your own shipping.) I'll be happy to meet up in-person anywhere in southern New England (U.S.) and would definitely consider a discount for cash.

Disclaimer: I'm not currently an active member of the FM forums (aside from buying a couple items here and there over the past year,) but I have been active for many years of POTN under the same user name. I have bought and sold countless high-end items on that forum, and have had nothing but pleasant transactions. Regardless, I will be happy to make any arrangement with you to confirm my identity and the transaction as needed.

Dec 08, 2017 at 03:44 PM
jrobichaud
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 120-300mm F/2.8 DG "Sport" Lens + USB Dock - Canon EF

PM'd

Jan 07, 2018 at 02:16 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.