Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Switch my Olympus PRO Gear to Sony FE Gear - Toronto/Canada

sashasud

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Switch my Olympus PRO Gear to Sony FE Gear - Toronto/Canada

Item updated in the last 24 hours    OMD-EM1 ii, 300mm f4 IS, 12-100 f4 IS, 7-14 f2.8, 1.4x extender

Available

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: shipping tracked within Canada or to the US tracked

I tried the Olympus PRO system on a whim about 10 months ago. I had some amazing images with the Olympus system and the portability was great but I am now more interested in moving to the Sony full-frame system. Looking for glass in similar condition and mostly interested in trades. Prefer a Canadian trades but also open to US trades as well where I can provide a US address and will ship from within the US.

SOLD!!!: OLYMPUS OMD EM1 MK II: 9+ Condition - with warranty, comes with box, packaging etc just like new, I am also throwing in an extra OEM battery ($90+tax) and an Kirk L-Plate ($150) which allows the camera to be mounted vertically and horizontally on any arca-swiss tripod or tripod head.

SOLD!!!: OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO ED 300MM F4.0 IS PRO LENS 9+ Condition - with warranty, comes with box, packaging etc just like new. The item was bought within the last 1 year, comes with box and original receipt and is in mint condition.

SOLD!!!: OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO MC-14 1.4X TELECONVERTER extender - with warranty, comes with box, packaging etc just like new. The item was bought within the last 1 year, comes with box and original receipt and is in mint condition.

SOLD!!!: BNIB OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO PRO ED 12-100MM F4 IS LENS 9+ Condition with warranty, comes with box, packaging etc just like new. The item was bought within the last 1 year, comes with box and original receipt and is in great condition.

ITEM 5: OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO PRO 7-14MM F2.8 LENS 9 Condition. PLUS Haida 150 Filter Holder Kit for Olympus M.Zuiko 7-14mm .https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1298497-REG/haida_hd3260_150mm_filter_holder_set.html

COMES with warranty, comes with box, packaging etc just like new. The item was bought within the last 1 year, comes with box and original receipt and is in great condition.

Open to trades for:

Sony a7Riii
SONY 70-200 f2.8 GM
Sony 16-35 f2.8 GM
SONY 24-70 f2.8 GM
SONY 24-105 f4 G
SONY 70-200 f4 G
Sony 12-24 f4 G
SONY 85mm f1.8
Sony Zeiss 55mm f1.8

Dec 04, 2017 at 07:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.