Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Sony A6500 *PRICE DROP* + Speed Booster Ultra, 20mm f1.8, 35mm f2, 5...

nickbrewer

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sony A6500 *PRICE DROP* + Speed Booster Ultra, 20mm f1.8, 35mm f2, 50mm f1.4

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   a6500 Kit with lenses

Available

Price: $1,995.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Greetings!

Selling my backup video kit to fund some upgrades. I will not separate this kit so please don't ask.

- Sony a6500 body - Purchased brand new from local Best Buy January of 2017 and will provide receipt. This body has no signs of wear and looks like it did when I opened the box. It will come with original box and all accessories.

- 2 spare a6500 batteries and wasabi wall charger

- Metabones Speed Booster Ultra A-Mount to E-Mount adapter. Purchased brand new from Amazon (also in January 2017) and will come with receipt. Looks and works like new. Comes with original box and documentation.

- Sigma 20mm DG RF 20mm 1.8 A-Mount - I've had this lens for 5-6 years. It's a great performer and creates beautiful images. It has normal wear and tear from normal use and works perfect. Glass is clean. Comes with original box and both caps.

-Minolta 35mm F2 A-Mount - This is a classic lens. Great color and contrast. Everything works as it should and the glass is clean. Comes with both caps and hood.

-Sony SAL50F14 50mm f1.4 A-Mount - Again, lens works like it should. Has some very minor wear here and there. I bought it used but have had no issues with it.

I have tested all of these lenses on an A9 body. The electronics are fine. If you're not familiar with this metabones adapter, please note that it does not send any electronic information from the body to the lenses. Thus making this a manual focus only setup with the 3 lenses included.

This is an amazing video kit combo. The fast primes with the built in sensor stabilization makes for a light run-n-gun video rig that creates stunning images in little to no light.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Shipping to CONUS only. Will be packed well and insured for purchase amount.

Asking $1995 OBO shipped + 3% for non-gift pp payment.

Thanks for looking.

Oct 30, 2017 at 11:43 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.